It's dated, it has some settling, the occasional train at night doesn't even wake me anymore.
It's clean, has larger T.V.s good coffee in the morning, pleasant , accommodating staff. Pool and hot tub are clean. Beds are a dream, (owner pays for extra quality). Good rates (when there is no home football game) I stay there 10+ times a year. If you want all of the "amenities" that you get for $200. a night then there are at least 10 of those to choose from elsewhere in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Thunderbird Motel is located two blocks from I-90 at exit 105. The closest motel to the University of Montana. Just a ten minute walk to the Adams Center! There is an indoor heated pool and hot tub for the enjoyment of guests with a sun deck that over looks the beautiful clark fork river. All units include a microwave and fridge. FREE continental breakfast and FREE Wi-Fi. Ask about our 2 person Jacuzzi Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Thunderbird Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Hotel Missoula
- Thunderbird Motel Missoula, Montana