Sure, it's an older property - but the rooms have been kept clean and are roomy. Ours came with a refrigerator and microwave. The WiFi worked well (we were about halfway down the building).
I didn't like the cramped parking lot in front, but we parked our car in the back lot and that had plenty of room.There's a hallway through the building so it's not out of your way.
There is a pool and spa available - spa is plenty hot and the pool is large (but not deep). Sun deck behind the pool.
Breakfast is the usual sugar and carbs - but when they ran out of bagels, my wife got a Twinkie!
Just a short walk to campus or the historic downtown. We love the Missoula Club for their burgers and always stop at Liquid Planet for coffee before leaving town. Both are close by in the historic area. Albertson's is next door. This is my third stop here, so it can't be too bad, eh?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Thunderbird Motel is located two blocks from I-90 at exit 105. The closest motel to the University of Montana. Just a ten minute walk to the Adams Center! There is an indoor heated pool and hot tub for the enjoyment of guests with a sun deck that over looks the beautiful clark fork river. All units include a microwave and fridge. FREE continental breakfast and FREE Wi-Fi. Ask about our 2 person Jacuzzi Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Thunderbird Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Hotel Missoula
- Thunderbird Motel Missoula, Montana