We needed an inexpensive place to stay for literally 8 hours over night, just to recharge our batteries. At $57.78 including tax this was the cheapest we found. The hotel looks like the type of seedy place people would do drug deals or bring their "date" for the night. Besides the shower, the room was clean. It was quite large, which was nice. The shower was very dirty, and if I hadn't been without a shower for 2 days I would not have even ventured in. The walls were all grimy and dirty and there was finger nail polish on the walls and the back side of the wall was all dented in.
Oh well, at least we didn't have to sleep in the truck...I guess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Thunderbird Motel is located two blocks from I-90 at exit 105. The closest motel to the University of Montana. Just a ten minute walk to the Adams Center! There is an indoor heated pool and hot tub for the enjoyment of guests with a sun deck that over looks the beautiful clark fork river. All units include a microwave and fridge. FREE continental breakfast and FREE Wi-Fi. Ask about our 2 person Jacuzzi Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Thunderbird Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Hotel Missoula
- Thunderbird Motel Missoula, Montana