“Very much enjoyed our quick stay”
Review of Courtyard Missoula

Courtyard Missoula
Ranked #18 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Sammamish, Washington
“Very much enjoyed our quick stay”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My dad and I stayed here recently on a cross country trip to bring bring my dog to my new state of Washington. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. While we were using some free reward certificates for our stay, I appreciated the staff that night helping us to get a larger room since we'd been on the road for over 1800 miles. We had a great room with a balcony which was great to have during a Sunday Night Football game and some beers. I was surprised they didn't sell beer in the hotel as some Courtyards do but the restaurant next door sold us some to take back

Good hotel...we enjoyed it

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Cathleen S, General Manager at Courtyard Missoula, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank You for letting us know that you had such a wonderful time at our Courtyard here in Missoula. I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed the Montana Club right next door to us. We partner with them to make dining and relaxing only a few feet away. We have had many guests compliment us on the convenience of not having to drive any where to have a drink and an outstanding meal. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Missoula.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Eagle
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Tucked in behind another hotel, this is a very nice property. Rooms are clean, bright, quiet, and with windows that open. Restaurant serves the usual breakfast. In room coffee makers permit bringing own coffee and filters.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank You for taking the time to answer a few questions about your stay with us. I am so please that you had such a great stay. We love our new upgraded rooms too. It is a whole "new stay".
I am also very happy to hear that my staff took such good care of you as well. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This place is VERY nice and offered a group and state rate. No lounge but right next door, in same parking lot, is a cool bar, rest., and casino. Very new and very nice. Great staff . It is located in an area where you can get all sorts of food and other services. Hooters is right across Reserve:)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Very friendly front desk staff. We arrived at the Missoula airport at midnight and called for the shuttle. I was a little concerned at that hour we would be waiting for a while. I am very pleased to say the shuttle arrived within 15 mins. Excellent service, very friendly driver (I'm sorry I don't remember her name). Check in was quick and efficient, as was check out in the morning. The hotel had been remodeled recently and they did an excellent job, very modern and upscale.

We ate breakfast at the restaurant next door. Excellent eggs benedict.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Wenatchee, WA
Reviewed 19 September 2013

First off, this is a beautiful, well appointed hotel. It's location is close to a wonderful restaurant. The price very reasonable. But, we had a problem. The room was simply not very clean & the sheets had alot of hair on them as we turned down the covers to go to bed. They also looked a bit wrinkled. Makes you go hmmmm . . . or eeew! How can the cleaning person forget to change the sheets?? Which of course leaves you to wonder if the rest of the room was actually cleaned or if the prior guest was just fairly tidy. There was more hair (than allowed) on the bathroom counter & the shower wall. The toilet seat had mystery spots on the underside. No coffee packets by the coffee maker. So, after 2 trips to the front desk, issues were resolved to our satisfaction. I must point out that the desk clerk was mortified & extremely apologetic. She offered a new room. Because we went to great lengths to sanitize the room surfaces with disinfectant wipes (we always carry them now) & were already settled in, we just asked for clean sheets & pillow cases. She said she would change the bed herself but couldn't leave the desk as she was the only person on duty. I said we would do it as it's really a simple chore. She offered free breakfast in an effort to compensate us. I don't know how hotels can make sure that housekeeping is actually doing their job but they do need some kind of quality control. So, this less than favorable posting is my way of keeping them on task. As previously said, the only negative with this hotel was the houskeeper. We've stayed there before & were completely happy.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Margaret2009
Cathleen S, General Manager at Courtyard Missoula, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Thank You very much for taking the time to answer a few questions about our hotel. There are no excuses for a room that has not been properly cleaned--Thank You for bringing this to my attention. I have shared your survey with our housekeeping staff and used your survey as a learning tool for our housekeepers. We value every guest who stays with us and we know that you have come to expect Marriott's award winning service when you are here. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank You for being loyal to our Courtyard Marriott Missoula.
South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here last night. I travelled a great deal before retirement and my wife an I travel a good bit now - for pleasure.

Upon check-in, I remarked about the decor, and was told the hotel was remodeled in May. They did a great job! This Courtyard looks like something you might see in a large metro area ... Very subdued but classy design. Our room, a double-queen, is the same. Subdued, crispy design, classy colors, cherry wood finishes, modern work area for the business traveller, am overstuffed chair in the corner. The temp control was good. An efficient use of space for the fridge, microwave, and coffee maker in a small alcove. Efficient, bright, clean bathroom with small sitting bench in bath/shower. Finally, great beds, mattresses, and linens. A very, very comfortable room to be in.

The desk staff was efficient and helpful. The public spaces like the lobby, halls, and elevators were clean and pleasant. They serve a breakfast buffet that you pay for. It was good and served efficiently. The dining area was clean and, once again, a Rey tasteful space.

Oh - the value is excellent! All of the above for $113 per night, including tax. 5 out of 5

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Another consistently good stay at Courtyard by Marriott. Clean, well appointed rooms, spacious lobby, friendly staff. Very comfortable beds, nice bathroom. All in all, makes for a very pleasant stay. It's set back from the street - and you'll need to go through the Quality Inn parking lot to get to the Courtyard parking area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family