“Great location” 5 of 5 bubbles

Courtyard Missoula
Ranked #16 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
“Great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

the rooms are perfect and the hotel has every service you can ask for including coffee 24/7. The location is central in Missoula but set back off the road so you don't hear the street noise. MT staff is excellent and very friendly. I always stay here when visiting missoula for business or personal.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Vancouver, Washington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Elizabeth and Sadie took excellent care of me while on my 2 day stay in Missoula. I travel a ton for business and normally I never watch TV while on the road. However, today I just wanted to watch a little tv while finishing up my work. I was so sad that my TV was not working in my room. I called the front desk and Sadie ran up to assist me. She was able to get the TV working after taking a part the dresser and re-setting the cable box. I was very impressed, but then we noticed the volume didn't work. Elizabeth came to our rescue. I don't know what she did but now I am watching TV and I can hear it too.
I always stay here and now I will continue to stay here for all my business and pleasure travel. Thank you Elizabeth and Sadie. Way to go.

Green Features: I would really love a recycle bin! Also, I ALWAYS hang my towel but only about 10% of the time the housekeeper leaves it for me to reuse. What's the deal on this...do they not know to leave it? You ask me to re-use it and I WANT to re-use it but rarely am I given the chance to re-use it.
Great Falls, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I had an excellent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott. The manager, Sheryl, was very personable and welcoming. The staff were polite, courteous, and friendly. The room was very clean. This was a great place to stay!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side had a beautiful view.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Jefferson, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

The front desk staff was top of the line. Very helpful and knowledgeable about Missoula area and answered any questions I had. Super clean room. I really liked the new look. Free breakfast would have been a plus, but I understand a lot of hotels are moving away from this.

Room Tip: I had a room near the elevator and was worried about the noise. I never heard it. Very quiet.
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

It is always easy to look for the bad things and usually, one is more motivated because of that bad experience. I am just as motivated to report excellent customer service. I travel once a month to Missoula and ONLY stay at the Courtyard by Marriott. Because I am away from home I want to stay in a comfortable, clean and quiet hotel. I get this consistently in Missoula! The best part is the Management and the staff. I have to say this is my favorite hotel because of them. They know my name and all my preferences and always ensure my stay is the best. Ruby at the front desk is the best I have ever come across in all my travels. Thank you Ruby, the staff and Management! See you next month! Chris B. Gensco

Helena, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stumbled on this hotel via Priceline and couldn't be more pleased with the accommodations. We have young children and usually stay at run of the mill hotel chains for convenience and price. After staying at the Courtyard Missoula, we may expand our horizons a bit. This was by far the cleanest, and nicest hotel we've stayed at. We arrived late and left very early so we didn't get to enjoy areas like the Bistro or fitness center, but did visit the pool area, which was very clean and well laid out with chairs, chaise lounges, and towels (yeah, I know that's not exciting, but it's nonexistent in mid-range hotels). Room (2 queen beds, sofa sleeper chair) was super clean, well laid out, clean bedding, sofa. Mattresses are firm and pillows are small but soft, but we slept very comfortably. Bathroom was surprisingly large and immaculately clean. The lobby is well laid out with media pods, fireplace, and a small, well-stocked market. The front desk staff was pleasant and professional and made me feel welcome by using my name. Another nice little customer service touch! I can see why Courtyard Marriott is geared toward business users, but it's also a great place for families. Would definitely stay here again, even without the Priceline deal.

Room Tip: Overlooks Grant Creek and courtyard to the west. East side overlooks parking lot, other hotels.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Glasgow, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this particular Courtyard every time I travel to Missoula. Even last spring when they were under construction and remodeling, the service and stays have been consistently phenomenal.
The desk manager Sheryl is often working the desk when I stay and always recognizes me. She is always professional, yet welcoming. I feel like I'm visiting family. The rest of the staff from front desk to housekeeping to the bistro are all excellent at their jobs and provide the greatest customer service.
What a beautiful, well maintained, well managed property. Thank you Sheryl and staff for always making every stay so enjoyable. I look forward to coming home again soon.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends