“Wonderful, wonderful stay.”

Ranked #18 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Airdrie, Canada
“Wonderful, wonderful stay.”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Great hotel - very clean, spacious rooms. Friendly staff at check-in! Pool was very nice and
the breakfast in the morning was great. I would highly recommend this property and you
will definately be getting your money's worth on this one.

Room Tip: I'm sure all rooms are wonderful!
Green Features: Great. Even the shampoo in the bathroom was eco friendly.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Chula Vista, California
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I always choose Marriott because I know what to expect so I wasn't disappointed. The rooms were clean and comfortable and there are great places to eat within walking distance. Courtyard has a Bistro where you can order and "buy" breakfast, as breakfast is not included in the stay. They also have Starbucks coffee to get you going.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Pros: Location, condition, services
Cons: Breakfast was add'l, had to ask for coffee

I'm a Marriot member and try to stay at associated properties wherever I go. There is a level of service I expect and for which I expect to pay. The price wasn't cheap nor was it over the top. I find it a bit contrary that with the higher price I paid for this hotel I would have had to pay for breakfast as well. If I had stayed at any other Marriot property in town that would have been included.

That being said, the room was great, well away from the noise of the highway. Accommodations were perfect. I did have to ask for coffee on the last day and when I was told I could go buy a cup at the in-house place. I had to inform them they didn't leave me any and that took care of that but still, why did I have to ask???

Room Tip: Nice stream running along the back of the hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a couple nights in July and have no complaints. The staff at reception would greet me every time I would walk in the hotel.. Very friendly and willing to help with any questions. Room was good size, clean, nice bathroom plenty counter space. The lobby has many areas that can be used for meetings. I used on of the booths available as an office a couple of times. I ma going back for a couple of more days. I highly recommend it.
Starbucks coffee in the morning was also a big plus

Stayed July 2014
Crediton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed at the Courtyard a few nights ago, on a road trip through the North West US. As we were only passing through, we were just after a clean room and a comfortable bed at a reasonable price, as we found every other night. In addition to that basic requirement, we found a place that was beautifully thought out and decorated; all the public spaces and our room felt like a really top--notch hotel, spacious, harmonious and tasteful. The staff were friendly and helpful, the WiFi worked well, and the breakfast (not included in the price) was cooked to our order. If we ever find another Courtyard by Marriott on our travels, we will certainly book there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had made plans to stay in a Hampton Inn close by and when we could not get the rooms we wanted we called the Courtyard. Rob answered the phone and went out of his way to fulfill our requests. We had 2 rooms with putout/hideabeds open in both rooms. House keeper Diana filled every request quickly and with a smile for extra towels/glasses etc. This was a last minute decision and we would definitely stay at this hotel again. My only problem with Courtyards in general is I don't like to stand in line for long periods of time at the Starbucks to order, and than wait for my breakfast. I wish theywould charge more for the rooms and comp a breakfast like Hamptons or Fairfield Inns.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 4 July 2014

we loved this hotel for many things, staff very helpful and friendly, room super comfortable, bed, shower and facilities. wifi is free, you get to watch may tv channels with the addition of small fridge and coffee/tea facilities.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple