“nice hotel at a great rate”
Review of Courtyard Missoula

Courtyard Missoula
Ranked #18 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Eagle
“nice hotel at a great rate”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This hotel is very nice with comfortable beds and no noise heard from other rooms. The staff were very friendly and the hotel has a very convenient location as it is close to the interstate and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Wonderful place, staff and facilities! Finally, after staying at over various Marriott properties this past 6 weeks, a pool that is not cold! YEAH!!
When you are booking, spend the extra $10 or so to get the breakfast included, especially if you are traveling with kids under 12 as they eat for free, about a $7 value there and as for adults, with coffee, you could get as much as a $27 value!!
Absolutely would stay at this place again, should my travel ever brings me back to this town.

Airdrie, Canada
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Great hotel - very clean, spacious rooms. Friendly staff at check-in! Pool was very nice and
the breakfast in the morning was great. I would highly recommend this property and you
will definately be getting your money's worth on this one.

Room Tip: I'm sure all rooms are wonderful!
Green Features: Great. Even the shampoo in the bathroom was eco friendly.
Chula Vista, California
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I always choose Marriott because I know what to expect so I wasn't disappointed. The rooms were clean and comfortable and there are great places to eat within walking distance. Courtyard has a Bistro where you can order and "buy" breakfast, as breakfast is not included in the stay. They also have Starbucks coffee to get you going.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Pros: Location, condition, services
Cons: Breakfast was add'l, had to ask for coffee

I'm a Marriot member and try to stay at associated properties wherever I go. There is a level of service I expect and for which I expect to pay. The price wasn't cheap nor was it over the top. I find it a bit contrary that with the higher price I paid for this hotel I would have had to pay for breakfast as well. If I had stayed at any other Marriot property in town that would have been included.

That being said, the room was great, well away from the noise of the highway. Accommodations were perfect. I did have to ask for coffee on the last day and when I was told I could go buy a cup at the in-house place. I had to inform them they didn't leave me any and that took care of that but still, why did I have to ask???

Room Tip: Nice stream running along the back of the hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a couple nights in July and have no complaints. The staff at reception would greet me every time I would walk in the hotel.. Very friendly and willing to help with any questions. Room was good size, clean, nice bathroom plenty counter space. The lobby has many areas that can be used for meetings. I used on of the booths available as an office a couple of times. I ma going back for a couple of more days. I highly recommend it.
Starbucks coffee in the morning was also a big plus

Stayed July 2014
Crediton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed at the Courtyard a few nights ago, on a road trip through the North West US. As we were only passing through, we were just after a clean room and a comfortable bed at a reasonable price, as we found every other night. In addition to that basic requirement, we found a place that was beautifully thought out and decorated; all the public spaces and our room felt like a really top--notch hotel, spacious, harmonious and tasteful. The staff were friendly and helpful, the WiFi worked well, and the breakfast (not included in the price) was cooked to our order. If we ever find another Courtyard by Marriott on our travels, we will certainly book there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple