“Hilton Management Team Is Outstanding”

Hilton Garden Inn Missoula
Ranked #4 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I had some problems with getting a detailed (required by my employer) receipt for a room service bill. I had tried to contact the restaurant multiple times, but within minutes of contacting management at the Hilton Garden Inn I received a call. He asked the right questions and even followed-up with a second call the same day. First thing the next morning I received a copy of exactly what I was looking for. The hotel its self is a great hotel, but the quick response from the management team put it over the top. I would highly recommend this Hilton Garden Inn for their outstanding customer service.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Todd L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time and leaving feedback on your stay at HGI Missoula. We appreciate your business, and value your comments. We look forward to serving you in the future!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Missoula

Reviewed 4 April 2014

And there wasn't a category for having a conference however, we did have a conference - with food - and everything was superb! Chef Wes and staff created an amazing meal. The banquet and house keeping staff deserve plus 10 ratings for accommodating my every need. (Their calm, compliant manner kept my own event coordinating anxiety at bay - thank you Julie, Asia, Arlen and crew!) Finally, I left my computer in the Grant Creek Salon A. Once housekeeping was notified - Jody (an angel!) managed to Fed Ex it to me with no fuss and I received it the next day. I can't say enough good things about working with this Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Grandkids enjoyed the pool, we enjoyed the hottub. Many dining options nearby. Perfect for taking the little ones skiing the next morning. Breakfast was outstanding and the people working in the kitchen get a huge round of applause! They are fantastic!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Smitherines6

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stayed several nights while attending the Buddy DeFranco Jazz Festival at the University. All personnel were outstanding especially Whitney at front desk, and the Breakfast team of four, led by Chef Derrick and Boss Kelly!

Room Tip: 6 floors to choose from.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flyboy1320

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stayed for the safety fest MT for the week and was impressed with the closeness of stores and eating. I was also impressed with the friendliness of the cleaning staff. They always smiled when eye contact was made. Not many employees do that any more in hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 March 2014

From the moment I arrived Genna made me feel like a guest which I appreciated. Next it appeared "Rosa" took care of my room while I was there- her attention to detail made my stay comfortable. I also had the pleasure of meeting Sales Manager; Valerie, who engaged me with great conversation. Overall all of these fabulous people made my stay so much better.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Todd L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Missoula, MT is consistently a top quality facility - both in service and product; always clean; very efficient and friendly and especially helpful staff. We needed to prepare for a state competition, couldn't check in early but the staff allowed us to get ready in their common area. We made it to the event on time, ready to compete, and without stress. Thanks for another great weekend. :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family