“Nice place”

Hilton Garden Inn Missoula
Ranked #6 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is a nice, convenient hotel when you are staying in Missoula and looking for something close to the airport. We arrived after 9 pm and were out before 6 am so we didn't really have time to experience the features of the hotel. The room was fine and clean. The shower did leak a little onto the floor which I reported to the front desk upon check out. My only other negative comment was that they called my home to confirm that I was coming. This wouldn't have been an issue except my pregnant wife was home asleep and was awoken by their call. I complained about this to the front desk who told me it was their policy when they were booked. I'm not sure if they were going to give my room away or not?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Woodstock1968
rrhodes123, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for your constructive feedback as it relates to calls and checking in. I will disuss with the team, and create a solution on how better we could approach this. We appreciate your business, and hope to serve you again in the future!
Hotel Manger

Reviewed 3 August 2014

My favorite hotel in Missoula. I am always made to feel at home, like part of the family here. the staff in the breakfast area is terrific and always makes me feel comfortable even when i am there alone while waiting for family to meet me. Thank you again for another wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Debra
Thank you for your business, and the kind comments. I will share with the Garden Grill staff, and use as motivation with our team. We look forward to making you feel at home on your next stay!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Well located hotel. Easy access to Interstate and nearby restaurants and shopping. staff was great. Only drawback was the unavailability of the swimming pool. No matter to us but was to several guests who stopped there expecting the pool to be available. I would stay here again for sure.

Mary
Thank you for your response, we appreciate your business, and apologize for the inconvenience of our pool being out of order. The finished product of the work is a big improvement!
We look forward to serving you in the future...

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This Hilton Garden Inn is located in a "big box" store area. The parking lot is shared with several restaurants and a casino (walking distance). The hotel is near the interstate and the main route to downtown (Broadway). The staff was very helpful with directions to local tap rooms. I found the bed very comfortable and the room very clean. The microwave and refrigerator in our room was helpful. There is an INDOOR pool and hot tub. Stayed here for the 2014 Missoula Marathon. The hotel offered a shuttle to and from the race.

1  Thank mcyclebabe

Thank you for your positive comments in regard to your stay at the HGI Missoula. I will share with the staff accordingly, and use to motivate the team members. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving again. Maybe for the Missoula Marathon 2015!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

While in Missoula I stayed at the Hilton and found it to be just a great hotel. Everything from the young ladies at the desk who were so helpful to the beautiful lobby (they are all the same) to the large spotless room with perfect bedding. It's what i expected and I was not disappointed.

They have an actual restaurant attached to the property called the Blue Canyon where I had dinner It's the western decor look and nicely done. The meal was good and cooked the way I asked. The price reasonable Suitable for children.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank george29938

George
Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback. Both on the Hilton brand, and specifically to your stay at the HGI Missoula. The Blue Canyon is an amenity we take great pride in. I will share with our team members your positive comments. Thank you again for you visit, and we value your business.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We love Hilton Garden Inns and have stayed at many. The Missoula Garden Inn however isn't quite as nice and clean as others. There were a few small items in the room that didn't work or were broke (vent slats on AC, clothes iron broken, metal latch on door) and the carpets had a few marks. Overall however the staff are nice and helpful, the lobby is great and the breakfast is convenient. Didn't appear to have any bar service at night and my omelet was great. My standards are probably too high but my experiences at other Garden Inns has been outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Matt
Thank you for your constructive feedback. We strive to be an outstanding property for everyone that visits HGI Missoula. I have discussed the issues that you mentioned with the appropriate Department Heads, and believe we have resolved the challenges.
The Blue Canyon is our full service restaurant attached to the Hotel. I believe you will find this amenity to be everything you need for your services on your next visit.
Thank you again!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The bed alone, is to die for. Whitney at the front desk was the best welcoming staff member of any establishment I've ever been too. And the bartender was awesome. The bath tub doesn't seem that special, but honesty those extra couple of inches of space, on top of the cleanliness, just made it the cherry on top. Luxury at it's finest. Thank you Hilton!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Todd L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time and leaving feedback on your stay at HGI Missoula. We appreciate your business, and value your comments. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Warm Regards