“Food was delicious, and reasonably priced!”

Paul's Pancake Parlor
Ranked #15 of 304 Restaurants in Missoula
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I had a Taco salad, vegetables were fresh and crisp. My son had a sandwich and fries, they were very good. They're meat was fresh and spiced just right. Service was very good, and quick.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Close to a hotel we stayed in for business. Had some time on Sunday morning which was a good thing because this is a popular place with large groups waiting to be seated. We tried the special (Eggs Benedict that day) and a two-egg breakfast. Portions are large and food tastes homemade, very comforting and well-seasoned. I would recommend this place if you have some time to sit back and enjoy the food.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

On a whim, decided this would be the best place to stop and eat breakfast. Driving through on a roadtrip and we happened to be in the area. OMG! I've never tasted breakfast food so good and I've been to a lot of breakfast places. The coffee is on point! The serving sizes are more than generous. I'm almost sad I don't live here! Give it a go! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This place could well have the best breakfast in Montana! It's hidden away in a strip mall and packed with locals - and most of them are regulars. The food is over the top - well prepared and generous portions. Service is amazing. Had the same waitress that I had back when I was at UM in grad school in the early '80s - and she still had a great attitude! If you go during prime time breakfast hours on Saturday or Sunday, you may have to wait to be seated - but it's worth it. My son got a great tie dye t-shirt with the logo on it that was his favorite souvenir from that trip. Come hungry - they feed ya!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The food tasted good, and the service was great. I gave them a three because I review biscuits and gravy at every breakfast place I visit, and their biscuits are lacking big time. My plate was covered in hash browns. The biscuits were small and the gravy was thin and almost watery (See the pictures). My wife got the spice pancakes. The cakes were large and fluffy. They even had cinnamon and sugar on each level. Her pancakes beat my biscuits and gravy by a long shot. However, the syrup at our table was watered down. It tasted sweet but it was just to watery. This gave me the impression that they were trying to save money by adding water to the syrup. Lastly, the portions were insanely huge. I would suggest managing the portion sizes to control costs rather than watering down the gravy and syrup. If you get the pancakes know it is a huge portion, and maybe bring your own maple syrup. Skip the biscuits and gravy.

1  Thank Ali A