“Great gift shop & good food for the price.”

Cracker Barrel Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 303 Restaurants in Missoula
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The gift shop was fun & full of interesting items.The food was great &the prices were good. We received excellent service. We ate here two nights in a row & it was in walking distance of our hotel!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I really wanted breakfast for dinner and wasn't given a menu for it. I should have asked!!! I did however try their chicken and dumplings for the first time and they were pretty good. I know better to ask next time if I can have pancakes.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Always our favorite place to go. The meals are delicious, the servers are friendly; and the restaurant and store are always clean and neat.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

delicious food! Was our first time there, so we ordered a lot of sides to try. Everything was great. Our waiter, Austin, was amazing! Friendly, courteous and patient with two picky ladies!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch on our way to Butte. Wife has never eaten there before and it had been years since I last ate in one. We both had the daily lunch specials (Thursday). Mine was Turkey and dressing and she had the House Salad w/chicken and side sweet potato. Both were very good, but her only complaint is that she doesn't like brown sugar on her sweet potato. Just butter for her. Staff was prompt and courteous. We would definitely eat here again when traveling through Missoula.

Been to Cracker Barrel Restaurant? Share your experiences!