“Great nights sleep followed by great breakfast”

Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn
Ranked #1 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Had just a one night stop over on the way to Glacier NP. Would have been very glad to stay longer. Easy to get to just off the interstate but far enough away that we experienced no noise. Good sized room (previous night’s room had been a bit pokey). Very comfortable bed – wanted to take it on the rest of the vacation!!!! Took our car out and ate at the Outback a couple of miles away but easy to find. Indoor pool was a reasonable size – enough to have a proper swim (again previous hotel was disappointing).I agree with the comments from other contributors about the good breakfast. We had no complaints about anything and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 October 2013

This has got to be one of the BEST Hotels that I have ever stayed in. I booked a room with a king bed and was very surprised when I entered the room. This hotel ranks up with the best of them all. I would tell everyone this is the place to stay when you are in Missoula,Mt.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Reasonably priced, and well worth the money! Beautiful, CLEAN facility and spacious room! The full breakfast was wonderful...LOTS to choose from, kept well-stocked, with REAL plates, cups and utensils to use!! Pet-friendly for a minimal additional charge! We plan to stay here again!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Very good location. Very good breakfast. Nice room choices. uniformed professional caring staff. quiet side of hotel is the South and East side. recommend third or fourth floor based upon our personal experience after more than four visits. Elevators available to all floors.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The Best Western Missoula was very comfortable and clean, Staff was very pleasant. Stayed on the 4th floor, the ceilings were really high with large windows it was really nice. Would definitely recommend the stay on the 4th level.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stayed here based on Trip Advisor ratings. I thought the Best Western was nice, but a tiny bit expensive. I'm still getting used to hotels with breakfast-only arrangements. It was close to the freeway, but not at all loud. It was very close to a Starbuck's, which is a bonus.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I believe words cannot express the experience that we had at this hotel. Not only is the hotel clean, very friendly, helpful, comfortable......all the things that so many reviews have already said, but the staff is above and beyond the norm.
We were stopping for the night while driving from Leavenworth, Washington back to Texas. Upon leaving, I left my wedding rings, diamond earrings, and another large ring on the counter in our room. We had been driving for 3 hours down the road, when I got a call from Chris Brandt at the front desk, asking if I had left anything in the room. My heart stopped when I looked at my hand and realized I had left my jewelry. This kind, honest staff, including Clint Jellar and Sandy Maedche, lives the "Golden Rule." They treat others as they would want to be treated. They don't "take"....... they "give". The entire hotel is like that. From Lucy Weeder taking the time to go and mail my jewelry back to me......to Whitney Kembel calling me again to give me the tracking number. Everyone we dealt with was caring and putting our needs above their own. Please choose this hotel and encourage people like this staff to keep doing their jobs as they are doing them. We need more people like these working in our world.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends