“Best Italian in Montana”
Review of Ciao Mambo

Ciao Mambo
Ranked #44 of 292 Restaurants in Missoula
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: With creative twists on classic recipes there is something for everyone in the family. It's Italian Nachos, Minestrone, Lasagne, Tiramisu, Chianti, Frank Sinatra, Great Fun, Wonderful Service and a whole lot more... Ciao Mambo atmosphere works just as well for romantic couples as it does for a cozy table of family, friends and children too. At Mambo's, we serve up immigrant style Italian cuisine in a happening family ambiance. Our pasta dishes with rich, savory sauces and fresh ingredients, thin crust pizzas baked to perfection, and unmatchable service will keep you coming back for more. Bring your friends, family and appetite for fun, and we'll handle the rest.
Conrad, Montana
“Best Italian in Montana”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a three restaurant Montana chain. The food is the best Italian that I have had in years. Every time I go to Missoula, I eat at Ciao Mambo. I highly recommend the place.

Visited May 2014

Camarillo, California
“Huge portions”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Choose carefully because so much is so good. My wife said they must have my Aunt's recipe. Should be called buried treasure minestrone, every spoonful was a tasty treat. Prices were fair, service was superb; friendly and professional.

• Visited May 2014
Kirkland, Washington
“FUN ATMOSPHERE AND LOTS OF GOOOD FOOD!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I asked around for a good casual Italian restaurant, so we tried Ciao Mambo. Very friendly and professional staff with a fun atmosphere. A lot of people (including us)watched the pizza maker tossing pizzas high up into the air! The menu is large and the spaghetti, pasta, and entree choices made it difficult to choose. The garlic bread was yummy. The spaghetti, and pasta entrees were all made to order so you could have it made any way you want--that was WONDERFUL!! My pasta came a little mixed up, but our server was very quick to make the correction, and check back to make sure I was enjoying it--I was! My husband's meat sauce needed a little bit more meat in it, otherwise we enjoyed our meals. A great casual fun place with gooooood food! Would definitely go back!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank debandharry
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

This locally owned restaurant is characterized by its excellent food, wine and service. I had the Pasta Ravenna. I loved it! The chicken tasted very fresh and was tender. The pasta was excellent and the sauce was fantastic. Loved the artichoke hearts and fresh mushrooms. Crusty, buttery bread accompanied our meal. So good.

I will definitely return next time I am in town.

Butte, Montana
“Lovely little place”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Wonderful little place that has the best Italian food! Great service, good wine. Lots of character in this little place. It felt like I was sitting in New York City at a cozy restaurant. Go, you won't be sorry!

• Visited February 2014