We have stayed here in winter and summer and in several of the rooms. We always enjoy ourselves and look forward to a yummy breakfast, It is great fun to sit on the porch on a sunny afternoon and watch folks of all ages floating down the Clark Fork. We plan to return again and again as we travel from the Pacific Northwest to our family summer place in Minnesota.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldsmith's Bed & Breakfast is Missoula's closest lodging to the University of Montana. Located along the banks of the Clark Fork River it is within walking distance of unique shops, restaurants and entertainment venues in downtown Missoula. The river trail, right outside our front door, also leads to an abundance of biking and hiking trails throughout Missoula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Agoda so you can book your Goldsmith's Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldsmith`s Hotel Missoula
- Goldsmith`s b&b
- Goldsmith's Bed And Breakfast Missoula, Montana