“Wedding and Reunion Success!”

Broadway Inn Conference Center
Ranked #33 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Very happy about my 8 day stay! I got married in Missoula over Memorial weekend and most of my family stayed at the Broadway Inn. I held my after wedding celebration at their bar/grill where they created a special menu for us to order from and the following day my family held a reunion in their conference center where they catered in food and everyone was very pleased with the outcome! The staff was very hospitable and the hotel was clean. It was great for every age to be entertained and overall exceeded my expectation! It was a very special weekend for me and Broadway was a great choice for our gathering location. I recommend Broadway Inn for big and small gatherings of any kind! I worked closely with Karen the event director and Gabe the GM. I thank them and hope everyone has a wonderful experience like my family and I did! :)

Room Tip: Plan your trip and book you rooms as far in advance as possible to help lesson any confusion! If it...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BroadwayInnMissoula, General Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

It was truly a pleasure to play a role in the celebration of your marriage, we love hosting all types of gatherings!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I was in town for 5 days for a wedding/family reunion. We stayed at the Broadway and I could not have been more pleased. The property was very clean and well kept, the staff was super friendly and welcoming and the location was great. We used the attached bar and grill for dinner and drinks on a few nights and the food was fantastic. I highly recommend the Broadway for anyone on a budget in the Missoula area!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

We were so happy to be able to host you and your family, I'm glad you were so pleased with your stay!

Reviewed 22 May 2013

My close friend passed away and he lived directly behind the Broadway Inn. I was the executor of the estate and asked the staff of the Broadway Inn to assist me in hosting a memorial service with a lunch immediately following. I could not have asked for a better coordinated effort and excellent food service. All those in attendance were very impressed with the physical layout of the room and with the quality of food show cased by the table set up and decorations.

My husband and I also stayed at the Inn for several nights in a very comfortable and well appointed room. The desk staff were very friendly and helpful.

We couldn't have been more pleased.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side are quieter, but the view of the mountains is better out of the front sid...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BroadwayInnMissoula, General Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

It was our pleasure to assist with the memorial service and luncheon to honor your friend, thank you for trusting us with such an important event.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Convenient location and nice accommodations. We were in town for a birthday party. Staff was kind enough to lend us supplies for my son to make a giant birthday card for grandma. We would stay at the Broadway Inn again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the review, we look forward to welcoming you back to Missoula sometime soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

I admit I was a bit worried as I read other reviews, however as soon as I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised!Rooms were big, and clean, service was excellent, and it was quiet!! Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012
BroadwayInnMissoula, General Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit a review. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I stayed the night at this hotel several times while in Missoula for concerts. The staff is very friendly and helpful! I stayed in one of their suites and the room is large and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was clean and welcoming! I would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BroadwayInnMissoula, General Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

Thank you for the review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I have used this hotel everytime I, my husband and I or friends come to visit over the past 4 years ( typically, to stay before flying out of Missoula or when flying in late. ) The staff is very nice and helpful. Always very clean. The shuttle is great and we use it frequently with no issues. The buffet isnt very good in our opinion unless you just want a bagel and some juice. We would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It is wonderful to hear that keep coming back to the Broadway, we value our longtime customers and appreciate the feedback.