“What an outdated dump! that smells like an auto air freshener.”

Broadway Inn Conference Center
Ranked #32 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Kalispell, Montana
“What an outdated dump! that smells like an auto air freshener.”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

I stayed here years ago and thought it was terrible. When we booked with Hotwire and it came up as this hotel, I was hopeful the place had been updated. Not a chance! It smells terrible, slightly like a smoking room, stains on the carpet, super soft beds. The downtown corridor is 20 times better!

• Stayed June 2013
BroadwayInnMissoula, General Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
I am terribly sorry that we did not meet your expectations, we have a wonderful team that works very hard to provide clean, comfortable accommodations at a reasonable price. Additionally, we utilize the Ecolab air quality program to ensure a quality guest experience. Again, I am sorry that we fell short in meeting your expectations and I hope that if you choose to stay with us again we improve on that experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Havre, Montana, United States
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I was in town for a friends wedding and chose to stay here. This is where their reception was going to be. The room was very nice and setup in a accessible way. The beds were comfortable and made nicely when we arrived. The room was in good shape and was clean and tidy and organized. The bathroom was nice and spacious as well as the shower/bathtub and felt very comfortable. Overall the room was in good condition, impressed with the shape that the room was in when we arrived at the hotel. Customer service was very good. The two guys at the front desk were Dave and Robert and they were very helpful.

Room Tip: First floor rooms were very nice.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
BroadwayInnMissoula, General Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Thank you for your review, and particularly for sharing your experience with Dave and Robert. They are both fantastic members of our team, we are fortunate to have them!
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Very happy about my 8 day stay! I got married in Missoula over Memorial weekend and most of my family stayed at the Broadway Inn. I held my after wedding celebration at their bar/grill where they created a special menu for us to order from and the following day my family held a reunion in their conference center where they catered in food and everyone was very pleased with the outcome! The staff was very hospitable and the hotel was clean. It was great for every age to be entertained and overall exceeded my expectation! It was a very special weekend for me and Broadway was a great choice for our gathering location. I recommend Broadway Inn for big and small gatherings of any kind! I worked closely with Karen the event director and Gabe the GM. I thank them and hope everyone has a wonderful experience like my family and I did! :)

Room Tip: Plan your trip and book you rooms as far in advance as possible to help lesson any confusion! If it...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was truly a pleasure to play a role in the celebration of your marriage, we love hosting all types of gatherings!
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I was in town for 5 days for a wedding/family reunion. We stayed at the Broadway and I could not have been more pleased. The property was very clean and well kept, the staff was super friendly and welcoming and the location was great. We used the attached bar and grill for dinner and drinks on a few nights and the food was fantastic. I highly recommend the Broadway for anyone on a budget in the Missoula area!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
We were so happy to be able to host you and your family, I'm glad you were so pleased with your stay!
Herndon, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My close friend passed away and he lived directly behind the Broadway Inn. I was the executor of the estate and asked the staff of the Broadway Inn to assist me in hosting a memorial service with a lunch immediately following. I could not have asked for a better coordinated effort and excellent food service. All those in attendance were very impressed with the physical layout of the room and with the quality of food show cased by the table set up and decorations.

My husband and I also stayed at the Inn for several nights in a very comfortable and well appointed room. The desk staff were very friendly and helpful.

We couldn't have been more pleased.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side are quieter, but the view of the mountains is better out of the front sid...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BroadwayInnMissoula, General Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
It was our pleasure to assist with the memorial service and luncheon to honor your friend, thank you for trusting us with such an important event.
Whitefish, Montana
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Convenient location and nice accommodations. We were in town for a birthday party. Staff was kind enough to lend us supplies for my son to make a giant birthday card for grandma. We would stay at the Broadway Inn again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the review, we look forward to welcoming you back to Missoula sometime soon!
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I admit I was a bit worried as I read other reviews, however as soon as I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised!Rooms were big, and clean, service was excellent, and it was quiet!! Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2012
BroadwayInnMissoula, General Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to submit a review. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon!