“Excellent assistance”

Ranked #17 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent assistance”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The young staff at this Holiday Inn repeatedly went out of their way to assist our group of 25. When our flights home were significantly delayed, they quickly added more shuttles to the airport and held our rooms in case we needed them one more night. When I later realized I'd left my jacket behind and a colleague leaving the next day didn't get my email in time to pick it up from the front desk, staff drove my jacket out to the airport--at 4 am--in hopes of catching her there. Best of all, when that didn't work they mailed me my jacket and refused to let my pay them back the $10 shipping charge. Thanks, Bob-Be and staff!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Amanda B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Kelli S,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff and that we were able to help your group during a stressful time. I will be sure to pass these comments along to the team. We look forward to having your hear again soon!

Guest Services Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This was simply an overnight stop so we didn't need a fancy hotel but this was pretty good. Our room was modern, clean and comfortable. There was an attached car park (free) and we dropped our bags and went for a walk around Missoula and ate in town. We returned to the hotel and enjoyed a drink on the terrace overlooking the park in the evening sun. Most of the others appeared to be business people relaxing - all in all a good businesslike hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Sedgrav1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! It's great to hear that you enjoyed our property, especially our patio in Brooks and Browns. It is definitely one of the best kept secrets in Missoula. I hope that the next time you come through Missoula you will have more time to explore all of the amenities that our central location has to offer.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I arrived at the Downtown Holiday Inn after midnight- thank goodness that Danelle was working! I made a mistake with my reservatio, Danelle and Patti both went out of their way to assist me to correct the error, and schedule a new reservation for me. Their excellent customer service was a great way to start my week at the hotel. I have stayed at this hotel several times a year for the past 4 years. Their customer service never dissappoints.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the river, the view is beautiful.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Beth412,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown! I am very happy to hear that Danelle and Patti were able to help you with your reservation. We do take pride in our service and I am glad that we continue to meet your expectations.

I look forward to your next stay with us!

Prince Albert Saskatchwan
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is in an ideal location but not worth the price. You can stay at other hotels that are just as equal in amenities but 1/2 the price. Not to mention the view was an old drain pipe against a cement wall. I would recommend getting another hotel and cabbing it to downtown.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Amanda B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Blue1964,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown!

I sincerely apologize that your stay with us was less than exceptional! Your feedback is appreciated. I would like the opportunity to discuss with you your experience with us. If you would be willing, please contact me directly by calling 406.721-8550 and asking for Amanda.

I am glad that you enjoyed the location and I would love the opportunity to have your stay with us again.

I hope to be speaking with you soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I forgot my swimming trunks when I checked out after a week in the Holiday Inn Parkside. I called, they had found them and shipped them back to me quickly. Thanks Bob-Be! The housekeeping was great throughout my stay, the service in the restaurant and bar were good as well, although I with they served food a little later. The fitness center was well equipped and clean, and the hot tub and pool were both nice. I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Michael K,

Thank you for your review in regards to your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown! I am pleased to hear that our housekeeping team was able to locate your swimming togs and return them to you. We do appreciate your comments and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Megan is so awesome. I am talking about the one at the restaurant. She is not only beautiful but so kind and great to customers. I really appreciated how nice she was and Tatiana was great as well. Tatiana is so beautiful by the way. I wish she loved me back. I hope she knows I would make her happy forever.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Joe A
Amanda B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Joe A,

Thank you for your 5-Star review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service that Megan and Tatiana provided. We do appreciate you kind words.

Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We first stayed in this Holiday Inn back in 1996 when my son was a baby. This time we stayed here for orientation at the University of Montana. The staff is so friendly and helpful - this has been consistent over the years. Equally important is the terrific location. It is within walking distance to UM and downtown. It is our favorite place to stay in Missoula.

This time, we had a view room of the park/river. The cost was a little more but well worth it. The room was at the end of the hall with a king bed and small sofa. It may have been the configuration but it seemed much larger than the double queens we've stayed in with our entire family for high school sporting events. The room was spotless. The end of the hall location was extremely quiet. All in all, another great stay.

With one in college and another heading this way soon, my home away from home in Missoula will continue to be this Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: park view have not only great scenery but are very quiet
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Amanda B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear ARealMother,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our property. I thoroughly enjoyed your candid words and am very happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us!

We definitely look forward to seeing you often and being your 'home away from home' when you’re visiting you 'Griz' students. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do to make future stays the same success as past ones. You can contact me by calling 406.721.8550 and asking for Amanda.

Again, thank you for writing a review and we will see you soon!