We just returned from the Celtic Festival in Missoula, MT. This is our third annual summer trip to Missoula and each time we have stayed in a different hotel. We won't be doing that again! Our next trip to Missoula will involve staying at the Holiday Inn downtown! The room was very comfortable and very clean. We loved the oversize pillows on the beds.
I requested a room facing the river which was very nice; by the way it pays to belong to their travel club.
The rate was very reasonable for such a nice room. That is why this was our third hotel; we previously paid more for a room that was not as nice or comfortable at a different hotel.
The staff was awesome! Very friendly and helpful! The lobby was very nice and clean as was the rest of the hotel that we saw. Their restaurant and lounge Brooks and Browns was very nice and the cocktail prices were average.
The location allows you to easily walk to the park (were the festival was), the river and most of downtown. There is a lot of outdoor recreation around Missoula and this would be a very good "base" to operate from. We loved it! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown is located in the heart of Missoula, Montana, nestled against the scenic Clark Fork River. We offer superior hotel rooms & suites for guests, whether you are in Missoula on business, a family vacation or for a special occasion. Enjoy an extensive list of fabulous hotel services, from our indoor pool, hot tub and sauna, to a cutting-edge fitness center and full-service business center. Brooks & Browns Bar & Grill, our on-site restaurant and lounge, is a destination hot-spot for guests and locals alike.Are you planning a wedding, special event or business meeting in Missoula? Take advantage of our spacious meeting and event facilities and our expert services, including professional catering. For wedding parties, the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown offers an exquisite atmosphere adjacent to the scenic Bess Reed Park, along with superior accommodations...perfect for the bride and groom and their guests!At the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, you’ll be close enough to participate in the most popular outdoor activities and exciting local events, no matter the season! You can walk or bike alongside the Clark Fork River, just a stone's throw from our back doors, or travel just a few minutes to the Blackfoot or Bitterroot Rivers for world-class fishing. Enjoy outstanding Montana hospitality, a perfect location and exceptionally comfortable accommodations at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown At The Park Hotel Missoula
- Missoula Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown Montana