“getting out of the heat”
Review of Ruby's Inn

Ruby's Inn
Ranked #16 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had been staying in our motor home and the airconditonar decided to quite working. It was almost 97 degrees and Idont do heat very well. So we went and found Rubys. The room was awesome. There is a lot of really good restaurants right in that area. The room was such a good price we stayed another night. Great place. I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I would say that the rooms away from the pool would be quoted.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Found this place on trip advisor. I can't believe it has so many positive reviews. Coverlet on bed was stained. I took to the office. The next morning they said it was not 'dirty' but that the cleaner made the fabric appear threadbare/stained. They were apologetic and said they were going back to their old covers made of better material. At about midnight we turned on the AC. Smelled like urine. It wasn't their fault that someone had peed on the outside unit, but they should check/guard for those things. Even without these two things, I wouldn't rate this hotel as high as average. Bed was mostly comfy and the room was clean but needed airing out when we opened the door as it just smelled old and run down. It looked like it was built in the 80s and they just changed the carpet and bed spread. They did refund our money and apologized profusely. I still wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tina G
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed here for a week as I was attending real estate classes that were held at Ruby's. Their hot breakfast was great! The creek that ran behind the back of the hotel was beautiful and relaxing. The room was nice, clean, had a comfy bed, and I loved the reclining chair too! The only that would have been helpful in the room was a fridge and/or microwave. Since I was staying for a week, I was forced to eat out for lunch and dinner since I couldn't cook in my room. I will definitely recommend Ruby's over the big chain hotels!

Room Tip: Near the creek
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is our first time staying at Ruby's, we found it on Priceline. The room is updated and very clean, and the staff was helpful. But if you need basic internet access, email, web sites, etc. you may be disappointed. The signal strength was very low, websites taking 2 or 3 minutes to even begin to load.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob_Cindy
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Ruby's is a nice place to stay. The staff is very friendly and caring and the rooms are very nice and comfortable. You can tell the owners care and treat their staff with respect. The breakfast was excellent!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2014

When I made the reservation at this hotel I only did so because they took dogs and everything else was either booked or had their prices jacked up because it was the University graduation weekend. When we pulled in I thought it looked a little vintage but OK. The front desk was very friendly and our room was very nice and clean. The bed was comfortable and there was a nice large flat screen T.V. One of the nicest things was the back area that has a creek running through it, picnic tables, and horse shoe pit. Our dog was in heaven. The breakfast was wonderful with many hot items. Would DEFINITELY stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for one back by the creek.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank DJBEnnis
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Ruby's is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is very friendly and caring and the rooms are very nice and comfortable. You can tell the owners care and treat their staff with respect. I will always stay at Ruby's when visiting Missoula!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Missoula hotels
La Quinta Inn Missoula
Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn
StoneCreek Lodge Missoula
StoneCreek Lodge Missoula
#18 of 40 in Missoula

Been to Ruby's Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ruby's Inn

Address: 4825 N Reserve St, Missoula, MT 59808-1405 (Formerly Ruby's Reserve Street Inn)
Region: United States > Montana > Missoula
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#8 Business Hotel in Missoula
#10 Family Hotel in Missoula
Price Range: £70 - £89 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ruby's Inn 2.5*
Two story Motor Inn with modern guest facilities and hot breakfast bar; located just two blocks from I-90; near shopping area. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ruby's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ruby`s Reserve Street Hotel Missoula