We recently spent four nights at this hotel as part of an extended family gathering in Missoula. The riverside rooms are definitely worth it! We enjoyed sleeping with the sliding glass door open so we could hear the sound of the river. VERY convenient location to historic downtown Missoula and the University. We were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. The staff were friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this hotel for Missoula.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Missoula - Edgewater is located on the banks of the Clark Fork River, three blocks from the University of Montana Campus and eight miles from Missoula International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree Missoula/Edgewater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Missoula/Edgewater Hotel Missoula
- Doubletree Missoula/Edgewater Montana