“Updates still needed”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed 3 May 2013

The hotel is fine and the staff is very friendly. Exterior vinyl siding on a hotel is not what I would call quality and the room needed updating. The furniture was old and cheap, but the bed was excellent and the shower was fine too. The internet was slow and the breakfast was not quite up to par. If not for the staff, I would only rate it average. For a few buck more and a location closer to down town, I would suggest the Comfort Inn, which is excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 February 2013

My husband and I are raising five grandkids, and were able to go on an overnight get away. We decided to stay at the Quality Inn due to its close to hwy 90 and also close to restaurants and shops. Upon check in (we did not plan our trip until last minute so had no reservations just walked in ) my husband mentioned about our family situation and that we were lucky to have this special treat. the nice check in lady told him as an extra treat she was upgrading our room. What we got was truly amazing! Imagine our surprise when we discovered that the bathroom had a jacuzzi tub and TV!! We didn't even leave our room except to eat the fantastic breakfast as we were too busy enjoying the tub for two! Again thanks to the wonderful staff who truly made a rare occasion even nicer. :-)

Room Tip: Rooms on lower level closer to pool and breakfast/lobby area.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rdjellison
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Stayed for the night with my kids, it was great. The room was very nice and clean. The staff were wonderful. My kids loved the pool so much you would have thought they became mermaids. I will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nannie s s
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We were staying in Missoula for a conference. A good friend suggested we stay at the Quality Inn & Suites - and we were not disappointed. We stayed in a King Suite - it was clean and well appointed. The in room coffee wasn't the most flavorful, so we grabbed coffee in the lobby in the morning - it was hot, flavorful and strong, just how we like it. Though we didn't have time to eat the breakfast buffet looked great with waffles, biscuits and gravy, boiled eggs, yogurt, juices and more. The common areas are very well maintained. Front desk staff was informative and did a great job. We met the owner - who was friendly happy to have us as guests.
We also slept very well - great mattresses. The room also had a small couch, desk and chair, large flat screen tv, etc. When in Missoula - Quality Inn & Suites offers quality and affordability.

Room Tip: Bring your swim suit - the pool and hot tub area looked very inviting.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank FallsMotelMT
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I stayed in a Double Queen room. Even though I was barely in the room, it was very clean and comfortable. The bed was great as well, I slept so good even though I was on the go all day! The friendly staff were very welcoming, especially after a long drive. I did not have time to use the pool or eat breakfast, but the pool and lobby areas were super clean also. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will stay here again if I'm in Missoula!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank JubileeA
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I stayed at this property when it was a Comfort Inn. Once it became an Americ Inn, I stayed elsewhere. The original Quality Inn is now a Guest House Inn. Choice was lucky to get this one back with new ownership. The desk clerks are great. The owner is on site and the property is being updated. Beds and furniture will be updated, but not because they're bad, but the owner is willing to continue investing in the hotel. In a neighborhood of higher priced hotels, this one is a bargain.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Booked the Americinn on priceline and had very little to complain about this location. It was clean the bed was average in comfort. Did not try out the pool or hot tub but they looked nice and clean. The breakfast was minimal just wish they had more fruit choices other than apples.

The wi-fi was fast the TV selections were decent

My biggest complaint was the fact that it is not well marked and easy to drive past the entrance.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo