The Inn at Philipsburg
US$82
US$75
US$95
The Broadway Hotel(Philipsburg)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrv parkstayed herewould stay here againmotelmicrowavewifi
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I travel through Philipsburg frequently and, in seeking good value, I always stay at The Inn. The owner and staff are super friendly and helpful, and all rooms are on the street level (no stairs!). Pets are welcome, but rooms are spotless and even have a pleasant, delicate smell! The Inn is quiet and convenient to restaurants and the many fun things to do in Philipsburg. Amenities include a phone, small fridge, microwave, and perfectly adequate TV. Yes, wi-fi is sporadic, and cell phone contact in the whole area is impossible (unless you have Verizon or ATT service); but if your plan is to visit one of the most scenic valleys on the planet, leaving your cares and worries at home, this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Most rooms face west, so leave your bathroom door ajar at night so the daily sunrise doesn't wake you too early!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sheryl M
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I liked the check-in lady and we had a good conversation, but other than that my stay was not very good.
I travel on business and the wifi does not reach to the rooms; so I had to go outdoors in the windy thunderstorm to get signal; it really didn't work at all until I got to the owner's porch. This is not acceptable.
There was no cell phone coverage, although this is not the owner's fault. At least I could use the room phone.
I found the satellite TV to be awkward to use, and never found my favorite channels amongst the hundreds available.
The walls are thin and the other guests seemed to be noisy and active late into the night, then up before 6 am, stiring around. Many of them had dogs, and I could hear barking and noisy doggy baby talk all the time.
The price was good; half that of the other places in town, but you will pay in other ways......
I generously give them only an average rating and frankly I don't think that I would stay there again.

Oh and don't drink the water. I made the mistake of filling a water bottle from the bathroom tap. Do not do this. You have been warned.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank trekkin_1956
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We were very happy with our stay at The Inn at Philipsburg. The owner was able to tell us of all of the local points of interest, and even gave us the location of other places to stay if we chose. We had a very good night that was quiet as a mouse. The rooms were clean, the tv worked great, and ther was good food just down the road. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

Had a nice stay. Well situated,very clean, very friendly and good service. The inn was good value for money. Recommended. Owner was most helpful with local information on where to eat and what to see. Lots of parking.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Management was very friendly. rooms were clean and accomodating. Only real negative no coffee in room. Plenty of outlets if you brought your own machine. Location was great for sapphire mining. Town i

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends