“Great prices, very clean & friendly staff”

The Inn at Philipsburg
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Philipsburg
The Inn at Philipsburg
Wenatchee, Washington
“Great prices, very clean & friendly staff”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Second time staying here for a fishing trip. This time selected a kitchen unit that was well supplied, very clean and comfortable. Can either cook in or eat out.
Friendly staff, easy check ins round out a great place to stay.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Williston, North Dakota
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We came here without checking on the interenet or ac, of which there was neither. To be honest we had internet but I would have had to sit out in the yard at a pic nic table. The room was definately clean and smelled good. The grounds around the buildings was clean and well kept. The staff were nice and took care of my need for a fan. Now this is an older mom and pop kind of place, the prices were not bad and it was in a great location, would I go back...yes but in a cooler part of the year, and I would make sure to have a WIFI card unless I wanted to suffer with drawl from my lap top.lol The town near by closed up their doors at 9pm and earlier, but It is a nice clean town. There are lots of bars and taverns if you are into that kind of thing.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Helena, Montana
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The ladies that worked with at the Philipsburg were thoughtful and plenty competent. They went out of their way to ensure we had a pleasant stay. Our room was spacious and clean, if a little tired, and comfortable. We will stay here whenever we're in this fun little town.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

The best decision I've made recently, was choosing this great motel in the very pleasant community of Philipsburg. Great host, very friendly and knowledgeable of the immediate area. The price, I think, was to low for a great clean room with all the necessary items you need in a room like micro, refrig, coffee pot and tv with satellite connection. You can also park right by your room. Also very close to town center and walking distance to a local cafe. Very warm and friendly place that we will definitely stay at again when in the area.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Poulsbo, WA
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I travel through Philipsburg frequently and, in seeking good value, I always stay at The Inn. The owner and staff are super friendly and helpful, and all rooms are on the street level (no stairs!). Pets are welcome, but rooms are spotless and even have a pleasant, delicate smell! The Inn is quiet and convenient to restaurants and the many fun things to do in Philipsburg. Amenities include a phone, small fridge, microwave, and perfectly adequate TV. Yes, wi-fi is sporadic, and cell phone contact in the whole area is impossible (unless you have Verizon or ATT service); but if your plan is to visit one of the most scenic valleys on the planet, leaving your cares and worries at home, this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Most rooms face west, so leave your bathroom door ajar at night so the daily sunrise doesn't wak...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Sheryl M
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I liked the check-in lady and we had a good conversation, but other than that my stay was not very good.
I travel on business and the wifi does not reach to the rooms; so I had to go outdoors in the windy thunderstorm to get signal; it really didn't work at all until I got to the owner's porch. This is not acceptable.
There was no cell phone coverage, although this is not the owner's fault. At least I could use the room phone.
I found the satellite TV to be awkward to use, and never found my favorite channels amongst the hundreds available.
The walls are thin and the other guests seemed to be noisy and active late into the night, then up before 6 am, stiring around. Many of them had dogs, and I could hear barking and noisy doggy baby talk all the time.
The price was good; half that of the other places in town, but you will pay in other ways......
I generously give them only an average rating and frankly I don't think that I would stay there again.

Oh and don't drink the water. I made the mistake of filling a water bottle from the bathroom tap. Do not do this. You have been warned.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank trekkin_1956
Hayden id.
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We were very happy with our stay at The Inn at Philipsburg. The owner was able to tell us of all of the local points of interest, and even gave us the location of other places to stay if we chose. We had a very good night that was quiet as a mouse. The rooms were clean, the tv worked great, and ther was good food just down the road. Would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Philipsburg
The Cabins at Rock Creek
The Cabins at Rock Creek
#4 of 5 in Philipsburg
Boulder Creek Lodge Montana
The Ranch at Rock Creek
The Ranch at Rock Creek
#1 of 5 in Philipsburg

Been to The Inn at Philipsburg? Share your experiences!