“Vacation”

Silver Mill
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fine dining in a cozy, family friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 July 2013

The bartender was great - however, the food was average. All our steaks were overcooked. Unfortunately there are not many choices in Phillipsburg - if you eat here - plan to have a hamburger or salad - don't waste your money on steak.

1  Thank shadow17

Reviewed 8 June 2013

We try and eat here every time we are in the Philipsburg area. Notably great food that you would only expect to find in large cities. Prices are very reasonable, staff is very friendly and helpful, and the decor is upscale and still reflecting the mining town history and atmosphere. Daily specials reflect Chef Tony's creative side. This time I had the special of Parmesan encrusted Halibut and it was excellent. A must do in the Philipsburg area.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

The food was presented well and tasted very good. The service was good also. I would certainly eat there again. Philipsburg is one of my favorite towns to visit in montana.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

We were in Philipsburg for a ski race at the nearby Discovery ski hill, and had a very nice dinner at the Silver Mill. Portions were very generous. Service was a bit slow, but I think that is just because they were quite busy, and did not have a huge staff. We ate there with our 3 kids, and they were very pleasant to the kids. My husband and I shared the Italian Sampler, which was an insane amount of food. My kids had the chicken tenders, they loved them. Would eat there again if in Philipsburg.
Nicely done!

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Good variety of options. Huge portions. Expertly cooked and presented. Reasonably priced. Will go back!