Dew Duck Inn
Little River Motel(Saint Regis)
US$94
US$77
Hotwire.com
Falls Motel(Thompson Falls)(Great Value!)
US$85
Travelocity
Riverfront Motel & RV Park(Thompson Falls)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$96
TripAdvisor
Lakeside Motel & Resort(Trout Creek)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$89
US$65
Travelocity
All reviewssatellite tvhot springsbunk bedsgas stationwithin walking distancemotelmontanarefrigerator
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Very charming, hometown establishment in the quiet town. Management is very friendly. Nice area for children to play. Benches outside to enjoy the evening. Excellent location with great places to eat within walking distance.

Price was about 20 dollars more compared to similar motels we have stayed in, but in a small town there are not many other options.

Cons: uncomfortable beds and pillows, no toiletries (but available at front desk if you ask), Internet access is really spotty, rooms are not spacious.
Pros: family rooms available with bunk beds, fridge/microwave, satelight TV, each room has an outside bench, nicely decorated

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank TravelersWest
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Could not ask for more! FRIENDLY owners...CLEAN ROOM...great rate! My boys loved they grassy area with tire swing and the bunkbeds! They were blowing off steam running around outside each evening. Nice little bbq area allowed us to get away from restaurants. The owners even have kitchen supplies for us. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank VeryHappyFamilyof4
Reviewed 22 July 2012

We had a wonderful stay here for a reasonable price. We had a clean, lovely room that even impressed my wife. Now, if you want fancy things, a pool, or other facilities, then this place isn't for you. It is small, only 9 rooms, but does the job of providing a good night's stay exceptionally well. The owners live on site and were very friendly and helpful. Their recommendation of the "Butcher's Nook" for breakfast was outstanding. (A Mennonite family that serves some excellent breakfast and lunch for very reasonable prices and only 1 block away). If I ever get back in that area again (we were visiting Glacier NP), we will definitely stay here!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank txbenton4
Reviewed 4 July 2012 via mobile

PROS: The owners were friendly, funny & very helpful. That's something we rarely experience in one of the big chain hotels.
The room was tastefully decorated and was spotless.
The owners recommended we go to Butcher's Nook for breakfast. It's a short walk down the road. Look for the plain, beige metal building tucked back off the road between two gas stations. The food was excellent, especially the fresh baked rolls! It's a Mennonite owned & run restaurant/bakery/meat shop.

CONS: The mattress was good but a little too firm compared to our pillowtop mattress at home. The motel is near the road so you will hear traffic, and there is a train that travels through the area that blows its horn. We turned the fan on high and I used my earplugs. I slept reasonably well.
At $69 after tax, it turned out to be a great deal for my husband & I. If you stay in Glacier National Park accommodations, you will find yourself yearning for The Dew Duck Inn's quality & price.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank kathiediane
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I stayed at the Dew Duck inn for 2 weeks while I was working for a powerline contractor. Erik and Charlotte are phenominal hosts and take great pride in their little motel. The rooms are very comfortable with amenities that you would expect at higher priced motels. We spent several late afternoons grilling some steaks on the bbq and sitting at the picnic table. My son absolutely loved the tire swing, and my wife liked watching the deer and rock chucks play. The beds are very comfortable, and there is WiFi and satellite TV. If you stay here, make sure you give Dewey a good pet when you check in.

Room Tip: Rooms at the far end get afternoon shade sooner.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business