“Broke Down In Plentywood”
Review of Sherwood Inn

Sherwood Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plentywood
Sherwood Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Plentywood B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 January 2014

My car broke down and was at a mechanic in Plentywood. While I waited to find out what was wrong, I stayed at the Sherwood. The staff was fantastic and personable. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The warm welcome we received and the subsequent friendliness of the staff made my situation very easy to handle. I will stay there again if I end up in plentywood. Hopefully for pleasure next time!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Caleb S

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed there for 9 nights in early October. The staff is very friendly, and very accommodating. My husband got up very early for duck hunting and the coffee was always hot, and bread ready for the toaster. There is a small fee for dogs in the room, but very reasonable. An excellent bakery just two doors down, too! Free wifi in the room.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank blastrjak
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Well very friendly staff and very clean. This is a very old hotel and outdated but it is clean and safe. There is a laundry room but no other amenities. No pool, no gym. The beds ae very hard and uncomfortable. There is a bar/eating establishment attached with big screen t.v's and small gambling area. If you have to stay in plentywood it is the best option!

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the parking lot so looking at the hotel you want left side. The bar music goes o...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The check in process took a while, but soon as I was checked in the staff helped carry my bags and showed me to my room. In the morning again they were very pleasant. My room was dated but clean with a great shower. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Morgan S
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

Not much choice in this remote town and this place seems to know it. Tiny rooms. No closets or drawer space, no phones in the rooms of their NEW building..... After asking they did come up with a hair dryer and iron along with a warning not to steal it. Lrts just say They are taking full advantage of the oil boom in the area....... And it was not dirty

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank epomer
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I was driving from AK to FL with a dog. I had planned on saying In Regina SK but due to the Oil boom all the rooms were filled. So after driving for 19 hours and dealing with a late spring snow storm I took a chance and crossed the border here at Plentywood MT and not at Portal ND and I'm glad I did. The front desk staff was amazing at 3am and they are VERY dog friendly here. The room was very clean and the bed was amazing. Like other people have said the room did not have a fridge or coffee maker but that would not deter me from staying here again. After paying $140-220 a night in Canada for similar rooms I felt like $98 for the room was acceptable.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I would like to thank the Sherwood Inn and its employees for making my stay very enjoyable. They did everything they could to accommodate me. The previous night I stayed in Williston, ND. If you think the price is too much, try going to Williston and getting a room. The oil boom has really ballooned the price of hotel rooms in the area. With that in mind, I believe it was well worth the price of my hotel room. There new addition is unbelievably nice. When I come back, I will be requesting the same room. Great stay. Great employees. Great service. Great rooms. Thanks again.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the "Nottingham"
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank DaleRamerth

Been to Sherwood Inn? Share your experiences!