“Kinda dirty and worn out”

The Cove Deli & Pizza
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Polson
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Bar
Description: Downtown, Polson. One block from the bridge, above Riverside Park on the Flathead River, "...where the water leaves the lake..." -Salish- kwa taq nuk.
Missoula, Mt
“Kinda dirty and worn out”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I wasn't impressed walking in the door, the floor was dirty and when I walked up to the counter to order it was cluttered with menus, donation jars and a pizza slice warmer that looked very old and so did the pizza in it. I just had the little salad bar since I was having lunch with a friend and she had a sandwich. The inside of the place is worn and cluttered and since the food didn't wow me I don't think I'll be back.

• Visited March 2014

“Best place for lunch in Polson!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

A varied menu, great food, and personal attention from the owner make The Cove my #1 lunch destination. Be sure to stop in for some great ice cream, summer or winter!

• Visited January 2014
United Kingdom
“Great!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We had a pizza to share (margherita European style) and was delicious! We have also been for ice cream which is delicious and generous. Owner was extremely friendly and ice cream servers very accommodating for my nut allergy nephews.

• Visited July 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Eclectic and friendly”
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

We chose this place based on other trip advisor reviews. We walked in and were immediately greeted by Ken. We ordered a pizza and salad and went to our table. Within a few minutes Ken came to talk to us and find out a little more about our journey. He came back a few more times throughout the meal and was a wealth of information about the area. One of those times he even brought us a taster of the huckleberry ice cream. Absolutely a must try! Ken makes this place great. There is something to be said about prompt service with a smile.

Visited May 2013
Polson, Montana
“Great pizza and sandwiches”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

The food is great but sometimes it takes a while to get your food. They serve Montana made ice cream that is really good. The atmosphere is good. It has a pirate theme which kids really like. It is a fun place to go and the food is delicious.

Visited August 2012

Been to The Cove Deli & Pizza? Share your experiences!