“Not bad at all”
Review of Flathead Lake Inn

Flathead Lake Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Polson
Flathead Lake Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Polson B&B and Inns
Seattle, Washington
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

The owners were very nice at check-in. Room was clean, but it would have been nice if the A/C had been turned on before we arrived. The room was about 90 degrees and took about 4 hours to cool down.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Culpeper
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Yep thats what I remember. Great shower too. They did leave some toiletries and the breakfast was pretty darn good- be sure to spray the waffle iron before using!
Room was fine but I stayed on the end in 138 and it was rather noisy. Lots of pipe noise from showers and toilet flushing too. Front desk staff was good. Id probably stay down on the lake next time.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Billings, Montana
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I would have rather slept in my car. The rooms were not clean. The first thing I noticed was the hair in the tub and the dirty towels in the towel rack. I was very hesitant to sleep in the bed for fear the sheets had not been changed. The only positive thing about this motel was the breakfast they offered, but not good enough that I would want to stay there again.

Just pass this one up, folks. Keep on driving...

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Billings, Montana
Reviewed 13 September 2011

We stayed here for the weekend of 9/9-9/11. The staff was friendly. Small room- didn't expect the microwave and mini-fridge which was nice. Unfortunalty, we were in the back with a very distant view of the lake. There was a bar on the hill and on a friday night we could hear the booming music until about 2am. Also, got a knock on the door around 9am for room service. We told her to wait a bit and left for breakfast a few minutes later only to return hours later and find she hadn't cleaned up our room or provided us with clean towels, sheets, changed garbages, etc. Good enough for the money though but would like to stay closer to the lake next time.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We made an impromptu trip to Polson without reservations Labor Day weekend. Stopped by a few other motels in town and got a price quote, then called this Inn. Was immediately offered corporate rate for my union, and given excellent customer service with a smile over the phone. The rate beat everyone in town! When we showed up to check in, we were greeted by friendly staff and OREOS on the check-in counter. My daughter loved that! The room was out the back but we were pleasantly surprised by the gorgeous view of rolling green hills, hazy mountains and houses that blended into the landscape. Kind of looked like France in the setting sun. Our bed was very comfortable, the room was quaint but exactly all we needed. The continental breakfast was well stocked and varied. I think the only thing I would have added at breakfast would be hard boiled eggs and Tabasco for protein. Coffee was great though. Even so, a Safeway is across the road that just so happens to have a Starbucks in it. The only Starbucks in those parts, too! One last thing, in the back field is a fabulous old apple tree that bore hundreds of apples, birds tweeting and flying happily around. I actually picked a perfect worm free apple from it. I sat and read my book in the morning sun, sipped my coffee from one of the chairs provided. VERY RELAXING.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
La Grange
Reviewed 26 August 2011

stayed here for 2 months. $21 a day...former super 8. they allow pets...great people, clean, very affordable for peak season. close to lake, cafes....not the ritz, but most certainly safe, clean, and accomodating.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Clean room right on Flathead Lake. I asked to be on ground floor, but if you are in the upstairs in the back you would have a nice view of the lake. Good clean breakfast buffet with the usual cereals, juice, waffles, danish, etc. Employees all very pleasant and friendly.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Polson
KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino
Swan Hill Bed & Breakfast
Flathead Lake Resort
Flathead Lake Resort
#6 of 9 in Bigfork

Been to Flathead Lake Inn? Share your experiences!