Flathead Lake Inn
US$91
Timbers Motel(Bigfork)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$150
Bridge Street Cottages(Bigfork)(Great Value!)
US$198
Travelocity
US$152
US$144
Bayview Inn(Polson)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2014

On a road trip to Glacier Park and back again to Missoula in July. Had the makings of a road trip from hell. After 12 hours in the car, the Inn was the ONLY place that had 2 rooms at 11:30pm. Pricy, but sorta understandable considering the location ($98). Any port in a storm, but this was actually very nice, clean, and really quiet. Unique gal named Synamun (sic) is the night clerk.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I'm not normally the type of person to complain, but our stay was so awful, I feel compelled to share our experience so others can avoid this place. In fairness, they were undergoing computer problems, and there was one shining star in the whole horrible ordeal, Tracey at the front desk. But other than her, the place stunk, literally. First, we booked 2 rooms for 2 nights, back in May for our July stay. We had booked 1 double queen (requesting 1st floor for my disabled mother-in-law) and 1 single queen, as we had 6 people in our party. We were given a queen pet-friendly room, that had disgusting urine stained carpet and looked like it had barely been cleaned. The woman at the front desk said we requested a pet room, and in no uncertain terms did I request one. Then after much haggling (since they were sold out, supposedly) they moved my family to 2 singles (at almost twice the price of course) but we were stuck. We needed the room. The AC didn't work in 1 of the rooms. That was the first night. The second night they called me and said, we were supposed to have checked out of the 2 queen rooms, since they only booked us for the 1 night. I couldn't believe they would move us from a 2 night's stay to a 1 night stay, without telling me the 2nd night wasn't available. Unbelievable! Betty at the front desk was so rude about it. They finally found us a double queen on the first floor, but it had had a smoker in the room and they had to air it out all night. The room wasn't ready 'til late afternoon, so 6 of us had to get ready for a wedding in 1 single queen room. There was an apology between the rudeness, but it still doesn't make up for all the hassle, stress, time and money we wasted on the rooms. If I were you, I'd stay anywhere but Flathead Lake Inn.

Room Tip: Pet rooms are disgusting. The rooms at the front of the hotel are noisy from road noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Shirley E
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Considering it was only $80 per night, this place was fantastic. Clean, quiet and comfortable stay. Building was quaint and added to the experience.

Continental breakfast was fresh with the expected selection.

Overall a very enjoyable experience and would recommend to those who are looking to stay 1-2 nights and aren't expecting an aristocratic service.

Caretakers were very kind and helpful.

Location doesn't offer anything visual but it is conveniently across the road from a Safeway and Starbucks.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Krys_Bielski
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Nice hotel just off main drag in Polson. A nice value for the area with a view of the lake. Owners were very accommodating and the place was clean - and rooms were quiet. Slept very well after a long drive.

Room Tip: I had a nice room on the upper floor and the owners gave me some good recommendations for restaurants.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rennie G
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Not bad, quiet enough, the hotel is a little dated, but overall fairly clean and accommodating. Service was OK. Small area for continental breakfast, we ate across the street at 4B's. I'd stay here again if I had to be in Polson....better deals can be had in Missoula.

Room Tip: Facing north away from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family