“Local Chain with a Hometown Diner Feel”
Review of 4B's

4B's
Ranked #37 of 50 Restaurants in Polson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 June 2014

To be fair, we had breakfast here, and breakfast is pretty hard to screw up, but they do it well here. And I'm always favorably biased towards any establishment that greets you with a giant pie case as you walk in the door. Portions were generous and reasonably priced (again, breakfast is usually pretty reasonable just about anywhere). Food was served HOT, and best of all: the coffee just kept coming. Even after we finished our breakfast. Awesome.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Service is not the best here. The food is Ok but once you try other places you will find much better places to eat

1  Thank Lori H
Reviewed 13 December 2013

This restaurant won't win awards from foodies but for a small Montana town it's a safe bet. It's also easy to get to from the highway and has plenty of parking. Service is very friendly. The clam chowder I had for lunch on a recent visit was outstanding, and so was the tomato soup I had a few months ago. I also thought they did a good job on their buffalo burger, which I ordered medium rare. If I were comparing this place to restaurants back home in California, I probably would rate it 3 stars. But given the options, you really have to give credit to the 4B's for being consistent and dependable since it reopened a few years back. They only serve food they're able to prepare well, and it suits the locals as well as tourists passing through.

1  Thank Lyn244
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Traditional "family restaurant" food. Great service, we ate here 5 times during the week end of July 27th. Food was good.

1  Thank Steven W
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We had lunch here. They have a wonderful salad bar and the prices were great, especially if you are a senior. Be sure to stop in for lunch.

1  Thank Noreenanmarina

Been to 4B's? Share your experiences!