“Great food...”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Many people are surprised that a bowling alley has such great food...the burgers are great...Rubens are the best...Classic Steak Sandwich is really good...Prime Rib on Fridays is a good value...and the Saturday and Sunday breakfast is not to be missed.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Good food.I like their hamburgers the best. I have never ate anything there that I didn't like. The fish n chips are awesome.

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Both my sons work here as cooks. I received excellent bar food and friendly service. They worked together as a team. I enjoyed seeing them work and serve me. LOL

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Sportspage has a great family atmosphere - amazing food with a versitile menu. The service is always right on!

Reviewed 17 December 2012

My husband and I are locals who eat at the Sportspage fairly regularly. There are menu items which and very good. It's clean and offers a full bar. All at a modest price.

However, when I (as a woman) went there for lunch at approximately 11:30 a.m. on a tuesday. There were only 2 other male patrons. When I asked to have one of the nine tv screen changed to something not- spotrs-related--- the owner was standoffish and curt.

Guess what?! There are customers who go there for the food and bar option. I like to go there so my husband may enjoy sports. But asking that 1 TV channel be changed to News (not Dr. Phil or QVC) on a tuesday morning is not unreasonable. It would not change it from being a sports bar. And BTW... I don't expect to have this on a Sunday, Monday Night or anytime that men find their sports sacred!!

The burgers, daily soups, and salads are very good. But the fried cod is very bad. If you want fish and chips go to Swannee's instead!

Been to Sportspage Bowl Grill & Lounge? Share your experiences!