“Still good”

Finley Point Grill
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Polson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Finley Point Grill offers steaks, seafood, chops and catering. There is a full bar and the dining room is open for lunch with a special, and for dinner seven days a week
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Another great meal at Finley Point Grill. This has been a must go to for one or two times during our September stay at Flathead. The attraction for us has been the Prime Rib with a baked potato and a Caesar salad, which we share. The version this time was excellent, as it always has been. If we ever go there on a night other than Friday or Saturday, I will try the Cioppino. It almost temps me away from the prime rib. The other three in our party also ordered the prime rib and enjoyed it as much as we did. We shared two fantastic desserts between the three of us.

Our server, Emily, was excellent. We were so surprised that she had only been serving there for two weeks. Her second job is with an ambulance crew in Polson. She was very knowledgeable about the menu, very helpful, and very personable. Kudos Emily.

The bartender was also great. I am very particular about how my Martinis are mixed. He delivered to perfection.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We researched several restaurants in Polson, MT and settled on the Finley Point Grille. It was a great decision. The menu was large enough to please everyone and the food was very well prepared. Our service was good and the atmosphere pleasant. Best of all, the prices were very reasonable for the quality of food we received. WE highly recommend you seek out the Finley Point grille whenever in Polosn.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We were told this was a good place to eat by a Polson local. We were really hungry when we walked in. While looking at the menu I was not seeing anything that looked interesting. The waiter came and told us what the specials were and I had the trout special and my husband had the prime rib because it was Friday. We also ordered the finger steaks, grilled Sliced Flat Iron Steak served with Creamy Horseradish & Balsamic Vinaigrette. OMG, so tender and juicy and sliced just right to dip. Could have just had this for dinner, then they brought the bread and dip. Garnished with parmesan cheese and butter with creamy balsamic sauce to dip. It was bread like I've never had before. My salad was very nice garnished with tomatoes and cucumbers, fresh greens and dressing (had pieces of apple in it) can't remember what it was but it was something new). My trout was to die for, parmesan encrusted with cherry tomatoes, sliced, capers and a lemon sauce made this trout dish out of this world. My loaded baked potato came with all of the fixings on the side, I didn't expect that. My husband had the prime rib with mashed potatoes and it was cooked to perfection with asparagus tender the whole stock. This was one of the best meals we've ever had.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank DMTNHTravelers
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Our large group of 5 couples had an excellent dinner here! Both the food and the service were top notch. Everything from the bread to the salads to the entrees were enjoyed by all.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

The Finely Point Grill seems to be the highlight of Western Montanan Culture. First off the place was PACKED! Hard to get a table (due to the fact we didn’t get reservations) but one little waiter made sure me and my two friends had a place to eat. A table was dirty, but was available. After checking the reservation book to see he noticed the table and cleaned it off for us and sat us down. We told him how fast and he joked about how he was on track scholarship and we all had a laugh. I had the top sirloin which was cooked to perfect and our waiter told us how tender and juicy it would be and he was right! My friends both got cod and chips and loved those too! I would strongly recommend that anyone in the area go to the Finely Point Grill just make sure you make a reservation!

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Finley Point Grill? Share your experiences!