“Education”

Swanee's Bar & Grill
Polson
“Education”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The wait staff need to be set down and educated on basic service, they do not seem to have a clue. Went there with about 8 other local people, all with good jobs, you would think this would be the kind do table you would want as regulars. The waitress seemed put out that she had to work. There was a sign that said ask us about our cevichi (sp) so I did. She looked at me and stated it was pretty much self explanatory on the menu, needless to say I didn't order it. Slow poor service there every time I've been there. Also some one should tell the cook that French fries aren't supposed to be limp and greasy! Yuck! This place has so much potential but lacks a leader to show the way.

• Visited July 2013