“Awesome food and service!”
Review of Cherries Bbq Pit

Cherries Bbq Pit
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Polson
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: At Cherries BBQ Pit we slow cook all our meat for many hours on the wood smoker with fruitwood. Everything is homemade and handmade daily, so it may vary slightly. From the rub on our meat (herbs & spices), homemade barbeque sauces to every side dish. We do it all. We have a few options for you when ordering. We have drive thru, pick up your BBQ for takeout, indoor deck dining or have a picnic outside on the lawn or at our picnic tables. Our hours are 11:00 am until sold out. Call ahead ordering is also an option, perfect when out on the lake. We are located across from the Polson liquor store just 2 blocks from the lake. Look for the BBQ flags.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Cherries is definitely a great restaurant! I went here on vacation and the prices were great and the food was wonderful. My husband got a chicken salad sandwich that was incredible and I had ribs. I highly recommend both! Please eat here.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We were traveling through polson heading toward kalispell. I had the ribs, hubby had the beef brisket and son had the chicken sandwich. There is outside only seating only as the couple if tables indoors were steamy hot. Food was good and the place was clean.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here after I checked the reviews and we were not disappointed! It was amazing!! We liked the ribs first and the brisket second and the chicken third. The ribs were falling off the bone good. The sides were ok. Pea salad, watermelon salad and baked beans were all good. Get there early because they run out of meat around 6. We actually loved the ribs so much that we are ordering them for a pick up on July 4th

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our first time here and we came due to the reviews we read. It was amazing! The ribs fell off the bone and my husbands BBQ chicken was equally as great!! It's owned by a husband and wife. Husband cooks wife was our waitress. She was so nice and attentive. 2014 is their first year in business and it's growing. Easy to see why! I'm afraid we won't get in the next time we pass through Polson as the word is getting around!! This is a MUST!!!!

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Just had a delicious lunch at Cherries BBQ. I had the BBQ chicken sandwich with cole slaw and ribbon fries.. Lunch partner had pulled pork sandwich with cole slaw and baked beans. Everything fresh and home made and best of all - delicious. Service was great, very friendly and you could not beat the price. All of that awesome food for under $20.00. Can hardly wait to get to Polson again.