I recently stayed here for a conference. I was impressed with the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the facility and the quality of the food. Of course not to forget the beautiful surroundings. Ever member of the staff from the desk clerks, waiters and waitresses, security, cooks all the way to the cruise ship captain were very kind, friendly and engaging. Someone is doing something right with staff attitudes and it really is a wonderful thing in this time of disappointing customer service at so many places. We had a banquet style meal for close to 100 people and the food (salmon, prime rib, etc) was as good as a made to order meal. Great job! The food on the lake cruise was great as well conspiring the challenge of having to load it all on the ship with no kitchen (I guess that would be a galley) facilities.
I can't wait to return with my wife and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino is owned and operated by the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribe, and is located 67 miles North of Missoula, and 50 miles South of Kalispell right on the South end of beautiful Flathead Lake and is surrounded by the magnificent Mission Mountain Range in Polson, Montana. We have 111 extremely comfortable sleeping rooms all with which contain flat screen televisions, refrigerators, eco-friendly down comforters, with all lake side rooms equipped with private balconies overlooking the lake. KwaTaqNuk has an indoor pool, hot tub, on-site restaurant and lounge, a 24 hour casino, and with "The Shadow" (our 140 passenger cruise boat) we also have the ability to accommodate meetings and private events out on the lake, as well as offering public cruises. The KwaTaqNuk offers a full Banquet catering staff and is capable of serving up to 220 people on 5,000 square feet of conference space. Our main conference room will accommodate up to 220 people seated on rounds of ten with a riser for any speakers. We also have two small breakout rooms, available for use which will accommodate up to 20 people and can be used as a preparation area, or for smaller breakout meetings, for private events. Together with an experienced and friendly staff the KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino has the ability to make weddings, family events, conventions, corporate retreats, off site meetings, and holiday parties a sure success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kwataqnuk Hotel Polson
- Best Western Kwataqnuk Hotel
- Polson Best Western
- Best Western Polson
- KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino Polson, Montana