KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$95
US$118
US$88
US$80
Timbers Motel(Bigfork)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$150
Bridge Street Cottages(Bigfork)(Great Value!)
US$198
Travelocity
US$162
US$144
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$103
Aero Inn(Kalispell)
US$66
US$61
US$81
US$79
Bayview Inn(Polson)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsflathead lakesmoke smellbeautiful lakesmall balconyexecutive suitegreat resortoutdoor poollakeside viewenjoyed our staythe rooms were nicecontinental breakfastfirst floorbiscuits and gravybed was very comfortablecoffee makerwould stay againfire pit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The Kwa Taq Nuk Best Western offers breath taking views of the Mission Mountian range reflecting off of the Flathead Lake. In Early Fall the sunrise is just a perfectly colored as the sunsets. The Staff is extremely helpful and energetic, they go out of their way to make your Experience a memorable and enjoyous one. Very Family Friendly and accommodating. Pool, Casino, Restuarant, Gym, Lounge/Bar Why would you stay anywhere else? This place has it all.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This was the most disappointing stay ever at a Best Western, one of my preferred chains. They put me in the closest room possible to the highway. As a diamond member I expected better. They pay no attention to my request for a top floor quite room, needless to say very little sleep. At check in they failed to tell me about the free breakfast so I missed that too.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Neil S
Ashlee C, Marketing & Sales Office at KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren't able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service. You can reach me directly at 406-883-8364.

BEST WESTERN PLUS KwaTaqNuk Resor

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We were checked in by a 12 yr old - given NO welcome - NO information! The room was barely acceptable, didn't feel or smell clean. The pillows on the bed were arranged as in a "fort" like my grandkids might do. There was NO information in the room about restaurant - pool - hot tub - etc. The parking was crazy as there was no designated place for guests of the hotel - you just took your chances with the gamblers at finding a place.
We had hopes of using the pool and eating at the in house restaurant but never found the pool and found a room with a few people eating dinner out of chaffing dishes - not my idea of a restaurant.
I would not give this place a second chance as there was really no comparison to other places I've stayed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Bobbe A

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

BEST WESTERN PLUS KwaTaqNuk Resort

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Excellent stay and great staff. I would recommend this hotel to any other business or friends that I know. The waterfront location is excellent and is in the central part of the city, and the staff is friendly and courteous. Service was great. Views from the hotel are terrific for sun rises and sunsets. Even a boat dock is available for guests. Very impressive.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Nice stop over on the way to Glacier Park. Right on beautiful Flathead Lake. Would definitely stay here again if in the area. Price much better than comparable hotels in Kalispel. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ashlee C, Marketing & Sales Office at KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 406-883-8364.

BEST WESTERN PLUS KwaTaqNuk Resort