“Polson, Mt.”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Polson
Santa Rosa, United States
“Polson, Mt.”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The room was large and comfortable. It had a lounge chair and a desk and desk chair. There was a six drawer dresser. The bathroom lighting and the shower were great. The property is older, but well kept. Our room and the bathroom was very clean. We had a nice view of Flathead Lake with a small balcony.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Nancy Y

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Hayle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 October 2013

After reading some of the reviews I was a little apprehensive that the front of the hotel would be under siege from a gang of drunken chain smokers. This was not the case at all. This hotel is a very pleasant place to stay with large rooms, even numbers facing Flathead Lake with either balconies or patios. The rooms are very clean, some of the public areas need a little updating but overall a great stay. There is a very good continental breakfast available Monday to Friday. It is not mentioned on the website and perhaps the management need to do this. The staff are very helpful and friendly. A previous guest had left a Samsung cell phone in the room. I gave it to the young man at reception who thanked me for being honest. I would have kept it but it was one of the new smart phones and I can only just use the old technology! I would stay here again without hesitation. I had an $80 senior rate which was a real bargain.

Room Tip: Third floor, room 302, very quiet with great views
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Had a lakeside ground floor room-well worth it! Room was clean and well-maintained. BTW, I had no problem with smoke odour anywhere in the hotel and I have asthma. One disappointment: they had cancelled the boat trip for the season, which there was no clue about on their website.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

saint ignatius, United States
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The Kwa Taq Nuk Best Western offers breath taking views of the Mission Mountian range reflecting off of the Flathead Lake. In Early Fall the sunrise is just a perfectly colored as the sunsets. The Staff is extremely helpful and energetic, they go out of their way to make your Experience a memorable and enjoyous one. Very Family Friendly and accommodating. Pool, Casino, Restuarant, Gym, Lounge/Bar Why would you stay anywhere else? This place has it all.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Sedona
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This was the most disappointing stay ever at a Best Western, one of my preferred chains. They put me in the closest room possible to the highway. As a diamond member I expected better. They pay no attention to my request for a top floor quite room, needless to say very little sleep. At check in they failed to tell me about the free breakfast so I missed that too.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

5 Thank Neil S
Ashlee C, Marketing & Sales Office at KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren't able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service. You can reach me directly at 406-883-8364.

Ashlee Cheff
Marketing & Sales Office
BEST WESTERN PLUS KwaTaqNuk Resor

Travellers are raving about these Polson hotels

Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We were checked in by a 12 yr old - given NO welcome - NO information! The room was barely acceptable, didn't feel or smell clean. The pillows on the bed were arranged as in a "fort" like my grandkids might do. There was NO information in the room about restaurant - pool - hot tub - etc. The parking was crazy as there was no designated place for guests of the hotel - you just took your chances with the gamblers at finding a place.
We had hopes of using the pool and eating at the in house restaurant but never found the pool and found a room with a few people eating dinner out of chaffing dishes - not my idea of a restaurant.
I would not give this place a second chance as there was really no comparison to other places I've stayed.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Bobbe A
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Ashlee Cheff
Marketing & Sales Office
BEST WESTERN PLUS KwaTaqNuk Resort
Houston, United States
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Excellent stay and great staff. I would recommend this hotel to any other business or friends that I know. The waterfront location is excellent and is in the central part of the city, and the staff is friendly and courteous. Service was great. Views from the hotel are terrific for sun rises and sunsets. Even a boat dock is available for guests. Very impressive.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Polson
Red Lion Inn & Suites Ridgewater Polson
Edgewater RV Resort & Motel
Ninepipes Lodge
Ninepipes Lodge
#1 of 2 in Charlo

Been to KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!