I would like to say that the People an facility at Beartooth is totally UNPROFESSIONAL. our vacation there was a disaster. From dirty rooms to unusable pool and hottub. The owners act like they are doing you a favor to stay in their hotel. The carpet reeks of urine, the bedsheets are stained, the halls smell like a high school gym. There are contract workers partying in the parking lot till all hours of the night smoking and drinking who knows what.
Both the owners are some of the rudest people we have ever come across not willing to help or accommodate even the littlest deal.
To add insult to injury our credit card was over charged by $551.31, after numours calls to management with no answer or reply to emails the credit card company had to step in and resolve the issue. I dont see these people lasting long there i hope they kept the farm they came from they are going to need it after they run the beartooth into the ground..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short walk from downtown Red Lodge. A large pool with 2 hot tubs 1 indoor and 1 outdoor. Free continental breakfast. 4 Beautiful Cabins on site for the ultimate Hideaway!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beartooth Hideaway Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beartooth Hideaway Inn & Cabins Hotel Red Lodge
- Beartooth Hideaway Inn And Cabins
- Beartooth Hideaway Inn & Cabins Red Lodge, Montana