Check in was very quick, older style hotel, rooms were nice, clean and assortment of colored towels was awesome! Small breakfast, plenty of coffee, and the pool is "GI-NORMOUS!!!" Walked across the road to the stream, very nice and the box car looking food joint was fantastic too! Saw two deer grazing while we were wiping the bikes off for our ride over Beartooth Byway. Not a bad place if you're passing through and need a place to relax, sleep, grab a shower and get back on the road. Therre's a gas station about a hundred yards away and downtown is approximately a mile at the most. Staff was friendly...no issues at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short walk from downtown Red Lodge. A large pool with 2 hot tubs 1 indoor and 1 outdoor. Free continental breakfast and Wi-Fi. Clean comfortable rooms and 4 Beautiful Cabins on site for the ultimate Hideaway!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beartooth Hideaway Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beartooth Hideaway Inn And Cabins
- Beartooth Hideaway Inn & Cabins Hotel Red Lodge
- Beartooth Hideaway Inn & Cabins Red Lodge, Montana