“Red Lodge Experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Red Lodge
Gallagher's Irish Rose B&B
Ranked #3 of 6 Red Lodge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My husband Peter and I really enjoyed our stay at the Irish Rose. We stayed in the Emerald Room. The jacuzzi tub was very nice and enjoyable. We loved the location to the historic district of Red Lodge downtown area. We were within an easy walk to a lot of the downtown restaurants and shops. Gordon gave us great advice about the area. I enjoyed talking to Leigh about her artwork and the area in general. Red Lodge is the beginning of the Beartooth scenic highway, a sight not to be missed. We did a hike that Gordon recommended along the Stillwater river cascade to Sioux Charley Lake. We also went to the Bearcreek pig races and even won betting on the pigs. We also did a bike tour down the Beartooth highway, that was so incredible, highly recommend it. We will be back to this great place.

Room Tip: The Emerald Room had a nice jacuzzi tube and room was located in the back of the house on the second...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 September 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Emerald room;very nice, clean and comfortable. The host are kind and we enjoyed our stay. The Emerald room has a beautiful private bathroom with jacuzzi tub, and large shower. Breakfast was good but simple. The location is great for the town of Red Lodge. We loved being able to walk the town and was in two blocks of some wonderful restaurants. If you like B and B's you will enjoy the Irish Rose. It is a different feel at a B and B. We proablay would chose a hotel over a B and B but would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: the Emerald room is located in the back of the house so we avoided the street noise.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I was looking for something private and with a jacuzzi tub for 2 and this was the place. We got to the Irish Rose and were extremely happy with our accomodations. We came from our same sex wedding to the Irish Rose for our honeymoon and had the greatest time. Gordon and Leah were great hosts and had great information about the area, some I didn't know, and I just live in Billings a hop skip and a jump to Red Lodge. The food was great and we even got to meet their dog as we were having puppy withdrawl. The experience was great and would reccommend it to anyone traveling to Red Lodge.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I would most definitely recommend a stay at the Irish Rose B&B. The rooms are beautifully decorated with the perfect balance of sophistocation and comfort. Leah's paintings and pastels are throughout the B&B, and her breakfasts are a delightful treat! My companion and I got to eat privately, with beautiful china-ware and soothing music playing in the background. First morning we had scrumptious pecan pancakes with orange maple syrup, along with fruit, yogurt and granola. Second morning we had a flavorful quiche. Both Leah and Gordon are warm, informative, but also respectfully unobtrusive. Location is ideal! Just a 2-3 block walk down Broadway to all of Red Lodge's galleries and restaurants. Red Lodge itself is the eastern gateway to the Beartooth Scenic Highway, which is a breath-taking drive up to over 10,000-ft altitudes. The height of our trip was observing a herd of 20 adult and 10 baby mountain goats along the drive. Definitely plan to return! Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sierra W
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We chose the Irish Rose because my father is from Ireland and we wanted to ski at Red Lodge. The Irish Rose had a large bathroom that you don't usually find in B&Bs. We enjoyed the breakfasts and the afternoon refreshments. Gordon gave us good tips on the ski area, restaurants and scenic drives.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colleen43031
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Perfect location only minutes away from the Beartooth Mountains. A lovely B&B in the heart of Red Lodge Montana. Lucky for us and much to our surprise upon arrival we were upgraded to the Emerald room, which was so nice.

We loved that after a long days drive we could just sit outside on the front porch, relax with a beer & a glass of wine and watch the cars go by. Even enjoyed conversation with the other delightful guests.

A thank you to Gordon who went out of his way to help us lock up our bikes so we did not have to leave them on the back of our car.

As I wake up so early I was happy that hot water was available for tea early in the morning before our delicious breakfast was served at 8am.
I must admit, I think I could live here if given the chance, but my husband says MT is too cold in the winter.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank linda c
Reviewed 22 January 2012

My wife and I chose the Irish Rose as our accommodation for a ski trip to Red Lodge Mountain (RLM). We enjoyed the unobtrusive hospitality, the delicious breakfasts and the room itself. The jacuzzi tub soothed our aching muscles and the fireplace helped dry damp ski clothing.

The B&B is central to everything in Red Lodge. We walked everywhere with the exception of the local brew pub. Try the Bent Nail IPA.

We availed ourselves of the discounted lift tickets and the local knowledge of the hill that Gordon was able to share with us. It was kind of our host/hostess to have 14" of fresh powder on our first day there.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple