“Yellowstone / Red Lodge Montana trip”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Red Lodge
Gallagher's Irish Rose B&B
Ranked #3 of 6 Red Lodge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 August 2013

As a College graduation present to my eldest daughter we coordinated a national park road trip starting in Moab, Jackson Hole, Cody and finally Red Lodge. I decided to stay at a bed and breakfast for the more intimate experience and the fact that at breakfast we would get to meet and have discussions with a diverse group of guests. I had never been to Red Lodge, Montana before. We could not have picked a better place that the Irish Rose. We stayed in the Limerick room; it had a very large bathroom and was perfect for our needs. The hosts made us feel right at home and provided excellent restaurant tips and excellent hiking alternatives. Forget a hotel stay at the Irish Rose when visiting Yellowstone, the Beartooths and surrounding areas. By the way gasoline is much cheaper in Montana than Wyoming, an added bonus.

Room Tip: We did not see the other rooms but our room was perfect for a couple with children, the bathroom is...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I was in town for a family wedding. Gordon and Leah could not have been more kind. The room was ready early and they let me in so I could get to the rehearsal in time. What is more is that the breakfast was delicious and just right to start my day every morning.

Room Tip: I loved the Emerald Room. It is a great room for couples.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Very close to downtown and past the road construction. A delicious breakfast, fast WiFi and a nice living room to relax and have a cup of tea. There are TV's in each room, in case you need a fix. A great alternative to a standard hotel room.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sailmedic
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We added Gallaghers B&B to the end of our national park roadtrip, and what a pleasant stay!
The room was lovely and comfortable, with a fireplace, jacuzzi bath, Gordon, our host, recommended a wonderful restaurant for dinner right down the street. We loved the town of Red Lodge with its little shops and lovely views of the Beartooth Mts. I hope we can get back to the area again as the ride into Red Lodge was one of the prettiest I have ever seen!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nationalparkcrazy
Reviewed 14 July 2013

My partner and I stayed here over the 4th of July, we had a marvelous time. The service was wonderful and the breakfasts all great. We met some very nice people who were also staying there. My only complaint would be that the bed was hard, but I am sure that plenty of people might actually like that. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and would recommend staying here if you are in Red Lodge. I would stay here again next time we are in town.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank redlodgebratpack
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Gordon and Leah Gallagher are wonderful hosts. The rooms are comfortable. The ambiance superb. The breakfast was as good as I've had anywhere. Oatmeal, walnut pancakes with fresh fruit and juice. Great! bacon. The location is right at one end of main street so it's easy to walk around. I had three 15 year old boys with me and they enjoyed it as well. I can't imagine a better place in Red Lodge.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 1 and it has a wonderful jacuzzi tub and a comfortably big shower. In fact the bath...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Went back for the 2nd time. Super owners, Clean Clean Clean!! Super food. Very helpful. Website shows exactly what you will be getting when you arrive. Close to everything in the down town area.

This is my 2nd stay.... I will be back!!

Room Tip: All are excellent!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends