“Beautiful Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Red Lodge
Gallagher's Irish Rose B&B
Ranked #3 of 6 Red Lodge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at Gallagher's Irish Rose B&B during a recent motorcycle trip over the Beartooth Pass in MT. A small, husband & wife run B & B, each room (there are only 3 rooms) have queen beds, satellite TV and spacious, private ensuite bathroom. Breakfast is a full on breakfast. Our breakfast consisted of apple, pecan French toast (they even had gluten free for myself), yogurt, bacon, eggs, fresh fruit, coffee & juice. Cost is reasonable....$160 including tax. Definitely much better than any hotel, within walking distance of a number of restaurants and pubs & easy access to the highway into both Billings and the Beartooth Pass. Well worth the stay

Room Tip: B&B is only open for the summer season
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlbertaHarleychick

Reviewed 8 August 2014

The price was fair for the value of the stay. The jet tub in our room was great! We also enjoyed the coziness of the home. We stayed here with our eight year old daughter, and it was a welcoming stay for us all. It's close to all the downtown shops and restaurants as well as the scenic Beartooth Pass. In the morning at breakfast, there was a satisfying spread and the owners took the time to get to know us and visit, which we enjoyed! I didn't notice too much that made it an Irish experience, but if you're looking for a clean, comfortable, cozy, and inviting stay, this is a great choice!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Gordon and Leah are so nice and helpful. We are so lucky to be the first Chinese guests they host.
The room is clean and excellently cosy. After a long day going through west gate, Mammoth, Larmar valley, we are so blessed to have such wonderful experience with Gordon's. Even before the trip, Gordon was trying to help us with route design. Awesome stay. Oh, how can I forget the great food. Leah, you are not only an artist but also good chef. Thank you guys.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank juwan g
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband visited beginning of June and were lucky to find room in this delightful Bed and Breakfast owned by Gordon and Leah with whom we made quick friends. They did everything to make our stay memorable. The room was quaint, the bed comfortable and the double size hot tub a real treat. We were able to relax, regroup and were very sad to leave after 2 wonderful nights. I could have stayed and other week and get pampered by lovely Leah. The best part of all were the breakfast, they were the best ever! And I know what I am talking about; I own a coffee shop! But home made food and restaurant food is not the same and Leah sure is an amazing cook. I would not miss is for the world if I went back to Red Lodge. In fact I am wondering when I will be able to go back and it has only been a few weeks...
Also I forgot one of my favorite sweatshirts in the room and Gordon emailed me right away and I received it in the mail a few days later.
I am telling all my friends and customers about it!

Room Tip: We took the Emerald room because of the large hot tubs... We needed to be able to relax. We loved...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The Irish Rose is what a small family owned B&B should be. Delightful rooms, ambience, incredible food, wonderfully social owners and did I mention its at the start of the Beartooth Hwy - America's most beautiful road!!
Really a great place to spend a night with my daughter.
Oh yeah - ask for the room with the spa tub!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jhulton
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Awesome like always! 3rd year staying, can't wait to go back! Super rooms, great beds, wonderful breakfast with a care for food likes and allergies! Nice wine and cheese in the afternoon. EZ walk to food and shopping. Plenty of information for area attractions too!

Room Tip: All 3 are awesome!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arin R
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Irish Rose B&B and would recommend wholeheartedly. The breakfast were delicious and the mid afternoon wine and cheese very appreciated.The location for me could not be better.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family