We stayed here with friends from Wyoming who knew the area and were told by their friends that this was a great place to stay. We had no reservation but in October had no difficulty getting a room. The desk clerk was delightful! Our room was large, simple, clean, and overlooked the very babbling river. A wonderful view! The lobby is spacious and very pleasant with a TV and comfortable seating. The restaurant didn't appear to be open but we went back into town for dinner. The simple continental breakfast was just right-a muffin and coffee as we were going on farther to eat. We loved the convenience to Red Lodge and it wasn't far to go to Cody-our destination. I would definitely come here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the beautiful Beartooth Mountains, Rock Creek Resort is the ideal spot for family reunions, business meetings, conventions, weddings or a romantic getaway. The resort has 87 rooms featuring spectacular views of Rock Creek or beautiful pond side views with the Beartooth Mountains as a backdrop. Activities include swimming, children's playground, catch & release fish pond, local hiking trails. Free wireless internet. Old Piney Dell restaurant & Bar offers fine dining with a cozy bar for drinks. Minutes away from downhill skiing and golfing or a short drive to Yellowstone Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rock Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rock Creek Hotel Red Lodge
- Rock Creek Resort Red Lodge, Montana