This is the very first thing you see as you come off the Bear Tooth Gap Drive. There is a river that runs right next to the rooms and it is so loud and rushing it lulls you to sleep! Beautiful!! It's all about the view and scenery. The rooms are fine, not spectacular. We stayed here twice along with our friends and each room was very different. Some are hotel rooms, but they vary a lot too, and some are condos. Each had a great view though. Nice lobby and outdoor spaces. Two weddings were held here when we visited and the setup for the weddings looked well presented. The breakfast was good. Otis Spunkmeyer muffins and the usual continental breakfast fare. One big complaint - although they claim to have internet/wifi we did not experience having it. They told it had just gone down both times we arrived there, but we stayed multiple nights and it never came up much. I wonder..............
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the beautiful Beartooth Mountains, Rock Creek Resort is the ideal spot for family reunions, business meetings, conventions, weddings or a romantic getaway. The resort has 87 rooms featuring spectacular views of Rock Creek or beautiful pond side views with the Beartooth Mountains as a backdrop. Activities include swimming, children's playground, catch & release fish pond, local hiking trails. Free wireless internet. Old Piney Dell restaurant & Bar offers fine dining with a cozy bar for drinks. Minutes away from downhill skiing and golfing or a short drive to Yellowstone Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rock Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rock Creek Hotel Red Lodge
- Rock Creek Resort Red Lodge, Montana