My mother and I stayed here in the middle of the week and were very happy with our visit. Granted, there was no TV or AC, but it was fine. The pool, jacuzzi, and sauna made up for it. I would suggest getting a second floor unit so you could keep the sliding door open and let the cool evening air in, but we weren't comfortable leaving the door open on the first floor, so it did get a bit toasty. Next time, we will also request a creek side room. The breakfast was enjoyable and the staff was friendly. I will most definitely recommend this resort to friends, and already know I will be back. Being here in the middle of the week was nice because it seemed quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the beautiful Beartooth Mountains, Rock Creek Resort is the ideal spot for family reunions, business meetings, conventions, weddings or a romantic getaway. The resort has 87 rooms featuring spectacular views of Rock Creek or beautiful pond side views with the Beartooth Mountains as a backdrop. Activities include swimming, children's playground, catch & release fish pond, local hiking trails. Free wireless internet. Old Piney Dell restaurant & Bar offers fine dining with a cozy bar for drinks. Minutes away from downhill skiing and golfing or a short drive to Yellowstone Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rock Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rock Creek Hotel Red Lodge
- Rock Creek Resort Red Lodge, Montana