I made a one night reservation today,August 1,2014, for August 19,2014 at approx 10:00 am
I called 7 hrs later,on the same day, to Cx the reservation. The resort is charging me a $20.00
Cancellation fee...I have NEVER ran across this ridiculous and bad-form policy in all my years
Of traveling....I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESORT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES...
this is Montana ,for heavens sake....we are a kind and friendly place...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the beautiful Beartooth Mountains, Rock Creek Resort is the ideal spot for family reunions, business meetings, conventions, weddings or a romantic getaway. The resort has 87 rooms featuring spectacular views of Rock Creek or beautiful pond side views with the Beartooth Mountains as a backdrop. Activities include swimming, children's playground, catch & release fish pond, local hiking trails. Free wireless internet. Old Piney Dell restaurant & Bar offers fine dining with a cozy bar for drinks. Minutes away from downhill skiing and golfing or a short drive to Yellowstone Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rock Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rock Creek Hotel Red Lodge
- Rock Creek Resort Red Lodge, Montana