Alpine Lodge
Comfort Inn(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$106
TripAdvisor
The Red Lodge Inn(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$125
Yodeler Motel(Red Lodge)
The Pollard(Red Lodge)
Chateau Rouge(Red Lodge)
Lupine Inn(Red Lodge)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmade to order breakfastbreakfast burritothe owneroutdoor breakfastbasketball courtfire pitoutdoor gamesevery morninggreat placecovered patiohome cooked breakfastnext morningwafflesplace to staybeartooth highwayoutdoor grillpicnic tables
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2013

What a wonderful experience!! The room was spotless, the beds were wonderful, the staff were exceptional and the breakfast was beyond expectation. I can't wait to come again and will recommend it to anyone!

Room Tip: We sure enjoyed our balcony room
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise H
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Alpine Lodge delighted us with great service, a big beautifully decorated log cabin like room, and an amazing made to order breakfast. We were doing a ladies scrapbooking evening and the owners went above and beyond to make sure everything was just right for our stay. They brought us a couple of extra lamps and worked around our schedules. The breakfast was truly the highlight though. I am vegetarian and Larry bent over backwards to make sure that everything he was cooking with was okay for my dietary needs.... a tip to breakfast guest - regardless of what you order for breakfast make sure to ask for one of his homemade biscuits! Oh and the beds were incredibly comfortable, all three of us commented on how great we slept that night.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank paulinehammer
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Looks ok from outside, it's rooms are dated, didn't like the draperies or the mini blind on the door that allows for peep room, didn't care for all the indian deco either. beds in room 114 are old, close to the floor and can feel every spring poking through. Didn't care for the spiders running around in the light fixture either. It's not close to the main strip, no side walks and not very smart or safe to simply walk on the shoulder of the highway. I don't know that I would go out of my way to stay here again, if something else was available I would not. ONLY though, because of the beds, if you can't get a good nights sleep, the rest doesn't matter.

Room Tip: From the reviews I see people talking about comfy beds and new comforters, etc...they are not in room 114, so I'd have to stay ask for a different room!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I called to make reservations and check prices. I am greeted by a "hello" on the phone.
I ask, "is this Alpine Lodge", and I am told it is. I first asked about availability and then
cost. I was told that I could reserve a room with two queen beds for $109.99 on the first
floor, and a bigger room on the second floor for $119.99. She was unfriendly and I felt like I interupted her dinner. I didn't make reservations but called the next day. I was then told by the gal that a room with two queens was $119.99 and the bigger room was $129.99. I asked her why the change from the day before and she responded that I could find "cheaper" rooms in Red Lodge if it was a problem. I asked if she were the owner and she said that she was "one of them". I said thank you and hung up. I didn't need cheaper room, I needed someone who acted professional. I will never stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank darle59
Reviewed 30 August 2012

This has become a favorite place of ours, whether on our motorcycles or with a 57 passenger coach. This is definately a "home" while traveling. Larry & Trish's "spare room" has room for us all!! The rooms are CLEAN and very comfortable! (Most rooms have AC so if that is important be sure to request). Dinner and breakfast prepared just the way we liked it. (Good on ya Larry). If your vacation or business takes you anywhere near Red Lodge, MT be sure to book a room at the Alpine Lodge!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends