“Friendly, Clean, quiet and an outdoor summer breakfast”
Review of Alpine Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Red Lodge
Alpine Lodge
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Red Lodge
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Friendly, Clean, quiet and an outdoor summer breakfast”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My favorite place to stay in Red Lodge. The Alpine Lodge is friendly, super clean and serves breakfast to order - when the weather is good it's outside, on a grill, you can eat at the picnic tables or take it to the beautiful green lawn of their very own "park".

Right now - July 2014 - there's construction out front - but don't let that keep you away - go thru the construction to a wonderful, friendly, quiet lodge where you will be greeted with a smile. The room is large and spacious and the beds comfortable.If you're up for a game of horseshoes, just step our your door into the park area.

Do NOT confuse this place with the Lupine Inn (I did that once and was soooo disappointed).

Definitely telling all my friends to stay here. The owners are great. Every summer they have work-study students from Russia and Hungary - they are working to help kids understand that we can all be friends, in spite of our differences.

Enjoy your stay, I know I will again next trip

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Prescott, Arizona
Reviewed 6 July 2014

A friend and I stayed at the Alpine Lodge on N. Broadway in Red Lodge. The construction Red Lodge is experiencing at present made access a bit of a challenge, but believe me, it was well worth the weaving we did to get there. The room was really well furnished. The linens were incredibly plush and the beds were so comfortable. Everything was spotless and there was coffee, microwave and a small fridge in the room. The construction didn't disturb us a bit and we were even able to have the window open.
Larry cooked us breakfast to order in the morning and we dined outside in the gentle morning air and enjoyed the huge pine trees and the green lawn. Very very nice place. I'll be going back again the next chance I get!

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are often the best.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Red Lodge, Montana
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I so enjoyed my weekend at the Alpine Lodge. This place is cute & clean! The beds were super comfortable and the bed linens were amazing. In the morning they serve an outdoor breakfast in the summer time. I can't say enough about how good my breakfast sandwich was! Nice people great atmosphere. I really didn't want to leave. I will be back when I am in Red Lodge!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Got into Red Lodge in the afternoon after Beartooth Pass opened up for the season. Didn't have any lodging reservations anywhere and rode back and through town a time or two seeing what was available to choose from. Saw the Alpine Lodge on my way back through and once I'd ridden back and forth a time or two and saw nothing all that appealing (that didn't look overly expensive) I settled on the Alpine Lodge. I was greeted by Larry, of the ownership team of Trish and Larry, and I told him I just wanted a single room for one person for one night. He had a very inexpensive room down at the end of the motel, and that was all I needed. The room was clean and had a shower and a very comfortable bed. There is no air conditioning in the rooms, nor was it needed. There was a fan I used as white noise to cover some of the road noise outside, but even that went away the later it got. The next morning Larry cooked breakfast in an outdoor kitchen right in front of the office and it was just great. When it was time to go Trish checked me out and was very pleasant and friendly. This is the type of place I search out whenever I travel as it always has a more personal touch to it. This was definitely the case this time. I will definitely stay here again whenever I am in Red Lodge.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Just great, as good as it gets. Run by the owners, friendly welcome, fine lodges, superb breakfast cooked before our eyes in the open air. it is just a pity that we only stayed one night. Red Lodge town centre is a short walk, it is very pleasant and worth a visit.

Joe Nugent, Liverpool, Great Britain

Room Tip: The accommodation is alpine lodges as the name suggests. No particular advantage in the selection.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We wanted to visit Red Lodge, Montana, Cody, Wyoming & the general area for it's hiking, trout fishing and general beauty. We know it's gorgeous. What we didn't anticipate was the added value to our trip provided by the Alpine Lodge. Trish & Larry, the owners, are the absolute best. They have a wealth of information to share on the area. The breakfast burritos and the pancakes "bigger than your head" were a hit with all of us. Most importantly, I have never seen a hotel room this clean. Honestly. Thank you Trish and Larry. You guys run a great shop! We WILL be back & telling everyone I know to stay at this comfortable, clean & friendly lodge!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Friendly and clean. Comfortable bed and nice linen. Quiet. Tasty breakfast, Fine continental breakfast. We would definitely stay here again! PS The trails were awesome also :) I had a King Room - beds were cozy and suprisingly the pillow were soft and comfortable. Decent continental breakfast and friendly...

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends