“Not a chain and better than any of them”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Alpine Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Red Lodge
Alpine Lodge
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Red Lodge
Bridgeport, West Virginia
“Not a chain and better than any of them”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Wonderful locally owned motel. Each room is decorated with local memorabilia and exceptionally clean. Owners are so welcoming and generous. Best breakfast EVER included with room. Eggs and pancakes cooked to order. Lovely spacious room with all amenities. Would love to come back here again.

Room Tip: all are very good and quiet
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Park City, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

The cabins are very charming, clean and comfortable. (And I'm picky about cleanliness). The staff was extremely helpful for providing information about the area. But the best part was the made to order breakfast (included with each nights stay)! Not just eggs and toast, but pancakes, waffles, bacon... The works! I am gluten intolerant, and had brought my own bread for sandwiches on our trip. I asked the staff if they could make me French toast (not on the menu) with my bread, and they went out of their way to make up their special French toast batter, and even made me fresh blueberry sauce to go with it! Delicious! The personal touch made this the best place we stayed on our whole trip. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Orem, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stayed there 4 nights during a motorcycle rally. Larry was a great host and went out of his way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The room we had was large enough for 4 adults and all their motorcycle luggage. I never heard one sound from the rooms next door so the rooms are pretty quiet too. All of the workers were very friendly and offered to help with anything. I thought it was great they provided towels and a place to wash our bikes. I would stay here again when in Red Lodge

Room Tip: I had a second floor 2 queen room. It was a great size.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Missoula
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Very clean hotel, cheaper than the chain hotels in town. The best part and (surprising) was the breakfast, great food, made to order. Nice yard with horse shoes and basketball. There is some construction on the road but you couldn't hear from the room. Well built. Good people!

Stayed July 2014
Eland, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

To stay at the Alpine Lodge was a last minute decision and I'm so glad we did. The owners are so nice! They let us leave our car there for the day after we had already checked out, so we could ride with friends to Yellowstone. They also invited our friends to come have breakfast with us out there. Larry is an excellent cook! Outdoor breakfast is awesome. Will recommend anyone we know to stay here if they come out this way. And when we go on vacation out there again we will stay there. The rooms were super clean and smelled great. The bed was really comfortable. Just all around a fantastic place! Thanks so much! Joe and Brittany-Hatley WI

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

My favorite place to stay in Red Lodge. The Alpine Lodge is friendly, super clean and serves breakfast to order - when the weather is good it's outside, on a grill, you can eat at the picnic tables or take it to the beautiful green lawn of their very own "park".

Right now - July 2014 - there's construction out front - but don't let that keep you away - go thru the construction to a wonderful, friendly, quiet lodge where you will be greeted with a smile. The room is large and spacious and the beds comfortable.If you're up for a game of horseshoes, just step our your door into the park area.

Do NOT confuse this place with the Lupine Inn (I did that once and was soooo disappointed).

Definitely telling all my friends to stay here. The owners are great. Every summer they have work-study students from Russia and Hungary - they are working to help kids understand that we can all be friends, in spite of our differences.

Enjoy your stay, I know I will again next trip

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

A friend and I stayed at the Alpine Lodge on N. Broadway in Red Lodge. The construction Red Lodge is experiencing at present made access a bit of a challenge, but believe me, it was well worth the weaving we did to get there. The room was really well furnished. The linens were incredibly plush and the beds were so comfortable. Everything was spotless and there was coffee, microwave and a small fridge in the room. The construction didn't disturb us a bit and we were even able to have the window open.
Larry cooked us breakfast to order in the morning and we dined outside in the gentle morning air and enjoyed the huge pine trees and the green lawn. Very very nice place. I'll be going back again the next chance I get!

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are often the best.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends