“Breakfast”

Add it.
vintage one bistro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We spent the night at the Pollard and we had a "free" breakfast with our stay. We were seated for breakfast and had Classic Eggs Benedict and an All American. The EB didn't have as much sauce as I like and our waitperson #6779 was very friendly and brought more sauce right away. Service was excellent and the breakfast was fantastic. The All American was perfect. The eggs were perfectly over easy. Our overall experience with breakfast was great and nice that it is included for a little more when room reservations are made.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We decided to eat at the bistro before leaving the hotel; they were very accommodating and sat us out side on a beautiful September morning! I ordered the The Pollard omelet and my husband had the Grand Marnier French Toast, both absolutely beautifully prepared with the right amount of seasonings, fresh flavors and presentation! We were also given the ‘bread of the day’ upon seating which was a chocolate chip and cranberry (if I remember correctly) and it was amazing! The chef has a personal herb garden out back and as we were leaving she came out to get some fresh supplies, no question as to why the food was so fresh tasting! I would go again for breakfast! Yum!

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

I've enjoyed breakfast at Vintage One Bistro but this was the first time I ate there for dinner. It was fantastic! Amber, the waitress, made me feel like we'd been friends for ages. I was skeptical when she recommended the elk meatloaf with cherry gravy (who's even heard if cherry gravy?) but thought I'd give it a try. It was amazing! The whole meal, including the hot bread served with balsamic and oil, the rich and spicy squash soup, and crispy asparagus resting on a bed of mashed potatoes, was absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

I ate breakfast at Vintage One Bustro and had the best omelette I've ever eaten! I was surprised when the waitress brought me a piece of homemade banana bread while my breakfast was being prepared. The waitress was great, kept my water and coffee filled without being intrusive. I sat next to the window and enjoyed a view of the main street. I'll definitely eat there again.